News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Mafia Revival #3: Internal Affairs MAFIA WINS!

Started by Tidus, August 15, 2012, 07:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RayRay

"Alright then. Let's vote for someone with 75% chance of Townie and with nothing to support it. I'm sure that the Townies here have won twice already, so why now?"

11clock

Quote from: RayRay on August 18, 2012, 03:53:10 PM
"Alright then. Let's vote for someone with 75% chance of Townie and with nothing to support it. I'm sure that the Townies here have won twice already, so why now?"

"We will ALWAYS have a bigger chance to lynch a townie. I don't see a reason to wait. Yeah, how about we wait until we have very few people left? Then we'll have a bigger chance to lynch Mafia!" *rolls eyes*

"Every time we don't lynch, we miss a chance to lynch a Mafia. We shouldn't pass these up.

I've decided on my vote."

Vote: crozier

Also, I would like to point out that last game, two people died overnight and people were STILL wanting to not lynch anyone. No lynching gets us nowhere. Besides, voting brings up discussion.

theskyisblue

Quote from: RayRay on August 18, 2012, 03:53:10 PM

"Yeah, it's not like the town has won because of sheer luck both times! Having a power role mod-killed at the beginning of one game and a mafia (who had the entire town fooled) just so happening to attack the bomb was certainly skill on the town's part! So let's do absolutely nothing differently! No vote everybody!"

VOTE: crozier

RayRay

"Fine, so be it. Why have you chose crozier? By random chance? Or do you have a reason?"

theskyisblue

"It's based on all of the incriminating evidence found in his posts since the day began! Just read them!"

11clock

Quote from: RayRay on August 18, 2012, 04:46:52 PM
"Fine, so be it. Why have you chose crozier? By random chance? Or do you have a reason?"

*hides random.org and whistles*

Hi756

"If we all vote "no lynch" no one says anything suspicious at all! The only things people say throughout these games is "We don't no who's mafia, NO LYNCH!" We will never know who's mafia and who's not if we say nothing every day!"

vote: crozier
This is my signature.....great.

Titan

"I don't actually agree with the idea of lynching today, while I don't want to sit around for days nothing, I would prefer waiting until day two when we might have a chance at some evidence against the mafia."

Vote: No Lynch
Livin' in a lonely world.

Jmac

Quote from: Titan on August 18, 2012, 05:03:35 PM
"I don't actually agree with the idea of lynching today, while I don't want to sit around for days nothing, I would prefer waiting until day two when we might have a chance at some evidence against the mafia."

"Same here, we only know that there are 2 doctors. If we randomly lynch on the first day, a person with a game changing role may be killed, which would hurt our chances of winning. I say no lynch."

Hi756

Quote from: Jmacrules on August 18, 2012, 05:12:54 PM
Quote from: Titan on August 18, 2012, 05:03:35 PM

"Same here, we only know that there are 2 doctors. If we randomly lynch on the first day, a person with a game changing role may be killed, which would hurt our chances of winning. I say no lynch."

"So what you're saying is wait until Day 4 (when people usually roleclaim), and THEN vote for people?! Roles are hidden, we won't know who has what role for the whole game. And usually the mafia lies when they claim a role. Who the mafia kills won't reveal anything except for the dead person's role. And it will be too late by then since those who are dead can't tell us their info. Random voting for now will force people to come in the discussion. "No lynch" will just make everyone be quiet."
This is my signature.....great.

RayRay

*stares at crozier waiting for him to say something*

crozier

"Well, to be frank, I don't beleive my bretheran Clock went thru the trouble of going onto random.org. I think he is just upset that his fos last game was a townie. And you guys don't even know if I am a researching role, or a protecting role, or what? I dislike random lynches, cause they always seem to backfire on the town."
Crozier says mockingly, "oops, just killed the cop by accident by random lynching.... Super!!!"
"But yeah I suggest a nl. 75% chance roughly on killing a townie is by far an idiotic thing to vote apon."
Current vote: No lynch

RayRay

"Exactly my thoughts. Can't remember if I had said this in the first game, but I'm pretty sure my tactics weren't any different. I remember being in it, but nothing still hasn't came up from before."

11clock

"Guys, the first day exists for a reason. We are losing a chance to take out a Mafia member.

Okay, if you guys are all 'lets wait until our chances are higher,' look at it this way. If we lynch a townie, our chances of lynching a Mafia member increases for tomorrow, so if you want better chances of lynching Mafia, why not lynch someone now?"

Seriously, I'm getting tired of Day 1 being like this. How about we just start on Night 1? If everyone's just going to keep being idiots and wasting our first chance to get ahead, there's no point in having it.

11clock

@crozier "It's not a great effort at all to go onto random.org. Just copy and paste the list of names and click the randomize button. It's not hard.

Also, your sarcasm of accidently lynching a cop is fail. We all know who the cop is. This raises my first suspicions towards you."