News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Mafia Revival #4 :Nation-Wide Panic

Started by KaptainKohl, August 25, 2012, 05:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KaptainKohl

"It was a dark, cold stormy night when it came. The piece of paper that changed mine, and my town's life forever. I will never forget that Night"

Stick Mafia Revival #4 : Nation-Wide Panic

"Mayor KaptainKohl! a letter has arrived for you and you will never guess who it is from!!!"
"No way! this must be a fake!"
"I don't think so sir, it has all the official seals and everything"
"I cant imagine what the President would write to me about. I mean im just the Mayor of the small town of Zeplin, i'm not anyone important."
"Well stop thinking and open the damn thing and find out!"
"your right, lets see what this is about............"

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

"NO, this cant be possible!!! that cant be back!!"
"What is it sir?"
"Nothing, its nothing. Its not anything that will affect our small town...."

Morning of Day 0

"Sir, Mr. Mayor"
"What is it townie?"
"There has been a Killing in our town, it is your secretary that is dead...."
"No it can't be, it CAN"T"
"What Sir?'
"The Mafia has returned and is in our town, we can trust no one."
"What do you want be to do sir?"
"Call for a meeting in front of city hall, will shall resort to what the president has said to do when this happens."

Evening Of Day 0

"I have called this meeting to bring order in our town, for there is Mafia Scum among us. Trust no one. I have a plan to get rid of the Mafia but it may kill i people, for this same situation is happening in towns all across the US. We shall have a town vote everyday and we will lynch who we think is Mafia at the end of the day. This is what we will do, and i will have no complaining. Now i have a good idea of who the Mafia maybe but i will have no say in this vote, YOU must decide your Fate"

Game will Hopefully start By Monday if we get enough people

Rules are the same Exept the time (For school will start for me and wont be able to go on at that time so i will move it 3 Hours later)(if this makes it hard for you to play let me Know)

-You can't post any pictures of PMs relating to the game.
-Days and nights are 24 hours each, starting and ending at 6:00 PM EDT
-You can't edit your post 10 or more minutes after it was posted.
-When someone dies, their role will not be revealed, only their faction.
-Posting during the night is discouraged.
-You can't participate in the discussion after you die.
-Lynching is most votes by the end of the day.
-PMing is only allowed for certain groups, such as Mafia members and Masons.

Players Wanted For playing!!! At least 10
Players:

1:RayRay
2: Hi756
3:crozier
4:Tidus
5:Lucifer
6:theskyisblue
7:Titan
8:TheRobert
9:Yayforlife
10:

theskyisblue

I'm in! And I'm done with the sarcasm (Well, I'll try my best...Some comments are just asking for it). Obviously, I'm not effectively able to sway any opinions that way...

EDIT: Oh, and just an idea. I think this game should have a set role list from the beginning.  It makes it easier for accusations and discussion in the mafia hunting.  Plus, it allows for better strategics and less straight-up guessing.

RayRay

Batter up!

(That means 'Count me in' in RayRayin language)

Quote from: An error has occurred!You already submitted this post! You might have accidentally double clicked or tried to refresh the page.
You know what I hate more than not being able to post within 90 seconds? The fact that it tricks the forums into you posting and it claims that you've already posted and tries to block you from "Double Posting". I hate it, I hate it, and I hate it.

KaptainKohl

Quote from: theskyisblue on August 25, 2012, 06:02:52 PM
EDIT: Oh, and just an idea. I think this game should have a set role list from the beginning.  It makes it easier for accusations and discussion in the mafia hunting.  Plus, it allows for better strategics and less straight-up guessing.

Sure i will try something like that

and the Mafia website is down so i wont be able to choose from all the roles, only the ones that i know or look up. If any one has another website that would help

Hi756

This is my signature.....great.

11clock

I'll sit out this round, but I will join the next one.

crozier

Ok, Im in!

Lucifer

Oh lordy Ray, you have no idea how much of a pain that is when it also effects private messages.. I do not envy the hosters of these.

I'd love to join, but be forwarned I only have my sister's phone and our public library for internet at the moment, so my conversation may be sparse and far between. I'm loving these games so far, thank ya'll so much for hosting them, especially senor clocky for starting it up again!

RayRay

Are the hosters like being tagged? Or is it like the next one must be quick to claim the host of the next game? As soon as I went to post on #3, #4 pops up. (and thus me trying to join causes my double posting extravaganza)

KaptainKohl

Quote from: RayRay on August 25, 2012, 11:41:33 PM
Are the hosters like being tagged? Or is it like the next one must be quick to claim the host of the next game? As soon as I went to post on #3, #4 pops up. (and thus me trying to join causes my double posting extravaganza)
I Wrote on the Stick Mafia Revival Score topic that i was going to host the next game after 3 yesterday, buts its really who gets to it first

RayRay

I'll host number six then. I'll wait one more game because I like to plan a lot of things.

Nationwide is NOT on my side today! D=

crozier

I also would like to host ;P
These are great!

KaptainKohl

Ok we need 4 more people to start! I have picked roles and will give them out randomly but i have made this game very interesting

Titan

Livin' in a lonely world.