News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Mafia Revival #4 :Nation-Wide Panic

Started by KaptainKohl, August 25, 2012, 05:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucifer

Ahah, alas I knew I'd be busy that day, so I threw up a no-lynch vote so I'd at least participate a little, and that got me killed Dx.

RayRay

Quote from: Lucifer on September 04, 2012, 11:36:47 AM
Ahah, alas I knew I'd be busy that day, so I threw up a no-lynch vote so I'd at least participate a little, and that got me killed Dx.
You could have told us...

No Lynching no longer existing? 3 NL, 2 crozi- Oh look! No Lynch doesn't count! Die crozier!

Not being able to No Lynch seems game-breaking. There are specific reasons to why No Lynching exists. First off, there could be special roles that would be exceptionally beneficial with an NL. Second, the mighty standing reason why it's used in Day 1 is because some people don't feel that Day 1 is enough time. One timezone meeting per person? Logic usually comes up the second discussion. Some people also do not trust their luck the first day. Oh look! Our greatest ally was lynched! Might as well declare ourselves done for.

It may seem boring to do No Lynch Day One, especially if no leads form from Day 1. I'd rather have Day 1 be removed than to vote for no one, which by the way is not the same as not voting.

If in any case, this one got boring from a LACK OF POSTING. There was literally 3 posts last day, and was very easy to let Tidus to thwart off the standing townie. There was even time to vote-swarm Tidus too. We've had a few people who didn't even post. Please don't join if you're not posting on the topic. Especially don't join if you're not going to do at least this:
Quote from: KaptainKohl on September 02, 2012, 06:03:17 PM
"...and now people wont Pm"

I guess I'll be hosting the next game? This will probably wind up as the last one from the shortage of activity we're already getting.