News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Pirates on Pirate ship

Started by Sam|9801, December 17, 2013, 09:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like to see this in SOv2?

Yes
8 (80%)
No
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Sam|9801

I understand that v2 is no longer in development, just thought that if Meiun were to add a new monster to the game, he could add it to the pirate ship as this is the only area that is unused (apart from the arena which has PvP). As a suggestion, if he were to do another update, he could add pirates and a rarely spawning monster to the pirate ship. And if Meiun sees this, was there origianlly any plan for things on the pirate ship?

Pat_Stix

It's already been suggested, the odds of anything getting added to SO2 are low right about now as Meiun and the rest of the team are putting their efforts towards the new game.

Sam|9801

Oh ok, didnt see it on the list of already suggested ideas. was just wondering why the pirate ship was empty too :P

Jexiur

I think this is a good idea, but extremely unlikely to happen. That said, good suggestion Sam :D

Sam|9801

Also, if it were to happen, there shouldn't be too much code involved with adding a monster to the game, it would be cool to see something happen with the pirate ship, but i understand if nothing does as the game isn't really in development anymore.

Meiun

The idea of putting spawns on the ship is definitely something that has crossed my mind a number of times, but when the ship was first added it was sort of done as a bonus location without any real firm plans for content. I'm hesitant to say that anything is completely out of the question, but I certainly would not expect or count on content getting added here. As most of your are fully aware, it has been my plan for quite some time that V2 not be developed any further and any development efforts be put towards V3.

Logang900

I really hope this is added to v2! Great idea Sam.