News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Professional art, for professional people.

Started by ToxicDuck, December 13, 2014, 07:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToxicDuck

Hello everyone, I figured I'd make this thread to show off my artist skills. Please, only fine artists such as myself comment on this thread, and feel free to post your professional drawings as well.

Nonsense is not tolerated here. Please, sit back, enjoy some cheese and wine, and enjoy the art.

Here we have a lovely grey cat, perhaps he is a house cat, maybe he's a stray. But he is a cat and that's something we all can agree on.

Here is a dog, an animal which only wishes to obey their owners command. Maybe we are all like this dog, in a space, without a ball or a bone. What are we doing here?

Here is a simple goldfish, perhaps won at a fair, maybe bought at a petshop. We all just go in circles around our bowl, until the day we die don't we?

A magestic horse, standing by himself. Where are his friends? Do horses even have packs? Are they even social creatures? I have no idea I'm an artist not an animal expert get off my back.

Freeforall

ToxicDuck

Fantastic. I really love how you highlighted the people of this world as unknowing dogs horses defecating on the environment that has sustained us throughout history. We do need to change our environmentally damaging ways, indeed.

Freeforall

Quote from: ToxicDuck on December 13, 2014, 08:09:44 PM
Fantastic. I really love how you highlighted the people of this world as unknowing dogs defecating on the environment that has sustained us throughout history. We do need to change our environmentally damaging ways, indeed.

It was suppose to be a horse.

:'(

ToxicDuck

Quote from: Freeforall on December 13, 2014, 08:10:37 PM
Quote from: ToxicDuck on December 13, 2014, 08:09:44 PM
Fantastic. I really love how you highlighted the people of this world as unknowing dogs defecating on the environment that has sustained us throughout history. We do need to change our environmentally damaging ways, indeed.

It was suppose to be a horse.

:'(

My apologies, I am a bit tired and tipsy from the cheese and wine.

T-Rok

ToxicDuck

Quote from: T-Rok on December 13, 2014, 11:20:32 PM
Quote from: Freeforall on December 13, 2014, 08:07:39 PM
-snip-

Why.. does the cloud have a penis.

Well, I'm not sure what FFAs reasoning was.. I assumed it was saying how we live in a world ran by sex. Sex is "floating" above us, looking over us in this society. Absolutely horrible world we live in..

Bread

I know this thread is long dead but I just came across it and goddamn ToxicDuck, you gave me a great laugh haha xD