News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Random Sprite Ideas

Started by Zario777, June 16, 2016, 03:41:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zario777

Nobody's probably going to see this (or care lol), but since it's summer and I'm bored, I decided to try spriting for S.O again since it's an art style I enjoy.

Tiki Mask

Str + 3
Vertical Knockback + 10%
Horizontal Knockback - 10%

Idol Mask

Str + 3
Vertical Knockback - 10%
Horizontal Knockback + 10%

Island Inventory

Random drop from Tiki and Idol enemies in Jungle to the right of Pirate Ship

Devil's Horns

Str + 15
Increases startup lag on attacks by 10%

Angel's Halo

Str - 15
Decreases cooldown on attacks by 10%

Ethereal Inventory

Random drop from Halloween Boss

Magnet Helm

Def + 4
Gravity + 5 (Could be useful against Sand Golem's attack to lower chance of being knocked out of range/off a cliff)

Magician's Hat

Stam + 200
Doubles attack power of Branch only (I can't resist the idea of hat/wep bonus)

Shop Inventory

Can be purchased at desert shop for 50,000 gold each
What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

catmadman

I like the magnet idea seems like it would be fun in hammer pvp,or a pain in the ass. :P

slyer

The Tiki and Idol Masks are sweet, nice job.

Zario777

Thanks y'all; these ideas came to me randomly while showering lol and I was like, "There's not enough masks and also no wearables that directly affect knockback" so that's where the Tiki/Idol ideas came from
What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.