News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Fake/Edited Screenie Topic

Started by Ceroblitz, September 12, 2009, 09:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceroblitz

This is where you make fake/edited screenies and post them!
For example-

Losing Is, Dh, Wiz hat, and scythe in a single drop.

Ceroblitz

Epsilon72200

If I was in that mob of Bandits, I would surely get annihilated in half a second.
I wouldn't mind the bunnies though, so long as there was someone to block them on the other side :D
a.k.a. "[NIN]", "EpsiloNIN" and "PudgeNIN".

Matty_Richo

i am more interested at the Deluxe prezzie on the other side, and maybeh some of those black bunnies

Lingus

O_O  That sucks dude!

Email Meiun!!!1 He'll definitely give you that stuff back.

Lolz

flashmaniac

Quote from: Lingus on September 14, 2009, 03:27:30 PM
O_O  That sucks dude!

Lolz

Yea, yea! Do that! Man.... Sucks so bad that you got a DS all the way to bandits and then got DC'd...

:P

EpicPhailure

Quote from: flashmaniac on September 14, 2009, 06:03:14 PM
Quote from: Lingus on September 14, 2009, 03:27:30 PM
O_O  That sucks dude!

Lolz

Yea, yea! Do that! Man.... Sucks so bad that you got a DS all the way to bandits and then got DC'd...

:P

Srsly dude. He'll probably give you that stuff back, since you even have a screenshot and all. I mean, it's not like that screenie is in some sort of Fake/Edited Screenie Topic in the Media forums, right? Hehe. That'd be silly.

Ceroblitz

Lololol, guys try making your own. Its fun :D

yottabyte

Damn, I always forget about this topic when I get on my main computer. I will post one soon. :P

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

flashmaniac

Just get someone to die and spawn then fly over the bunnies. Katana or Spire them as they run at you :P DBE for all! :)

I'll get around to making one of these later.... With my old SO pics.. Because I still haven't donated :P

NotoriousM4^

Looperpuck

Now that, ^^ right up there, is pretty badass.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

ARTgames

NotoriousM4^ reminds me of jakes plain.

EpicPhailure

^^^

Yes. Actually, modern Stick Online alike some FPS game would sound really nice.