News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Firefall

Started by Scotty, October 18, 2010, 01:24:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

havok

Quote from: Scotty on November 26, 2011, 05:27:40 PM
Doesn't matter, he owes me.

I think you did it to play with a friend, and as a good thing to do for a friend.So with that said he does owe you and he can give it to me :)

Beastmode

I looked up on this game and really wanna try it out. But i dont know how to obtain it. Do i have to buy it from a store or do i hav to buy it off the website. I dont know wat to do??

Scotty

Quote from: Beastmode on November 27, 2011, 07:30:46 PM
I looked up on this game and really wanna try it out. But i dont know how to obtain it. Do i have to buy it from a store or do i hav to buy it off the website. I dont know wat to do??

Quote from: Meiun on August 26, 2011, 08:55:33 AM
The beta apparently is starting now. If anyone gets any spare beta invite keys, feel free to send one my way :)
Quote from: Cactuscat222 on September 03, 2011, 08:42:42 AM
So the first 500 invites were sent out. Each of the invites had an additional one for a single friend, as well.
Quote from: Scotty on November 21, 2011, 10:32:34 PM
Looks like they'll be sending out another 3k invites in the coming weeks according to their Beta update today

I'm gonna guess it's still in beta with restricted access.

Lucifer

Just got invited into the Firefall Beta. Sadly, testing is on Wednesday and Saturday, and I'll be out of town Wednesday. I'll give ya'll my first impressions come Saturday. (Well, I can't actually say anything about the game, but I can give a thumbs up/down at least!)

Dunno when they'll send me one, but the first friend invite I get goes out to the man with the crudest humor and tightest ass.

Scotty

Quote from: Lucifer on December 20, 2011, 07:18:45 PM
Just got invited into the Firefall Beta. Sadly, testing is on Wednesday and Saturday, and I'll be out of town Wednesday. I'll give ya'll my first impressions come Saturday. (Well, I can't actually say anything about the game, but I can give a thumbs up/down at least!)

Dunno when they'll send me one, but the first friend invite I get goes out to the man with the crudest humor and tightest ass.

Thanks for noticing!  I put a lot of work into maintaining my slim, sexy hourglass womanly figure, I'm honored that you noticed!

Lucifer

Woo! Turns out I don't have to work today. :D

Lucifer

According to the NDA, I can't even say if I liked or hated it. So, maybe I liked it. There's a high probability that I enjoyed the experience. Perhaps I would highly recommend it. In all likelihood I will purchase it upon release. It almost certainly reminded me of a smoother, more enjoyable Global Agenda.

Cactuscat222

Woo, got into the beta today, of all days, on my birthday.

Great ol' present, if ya ask me.

(Also, end of my gaming thread streak. ^^)

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Scotty

Quote from: Cactuscat222 on February 24, 2012, 11:03:03 AM
Woo, got into the beta today, of all days, on my birthday.

Great ol' present, if ya ask me.

(Also, end of my gaming thread streak. ^^)

You're gonna love it, Luci, his friend Noah and I have been playing it and loving it.  That's about all I can say thanks to the NDA.

Cactuscat222

Will you guys be playing [redacted]? Maybe I can throw you my name or something.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Scotty

Quote from: Cactuscat222 on February 24, 2012, 12:13:19 PM
Will you guys be playing [redacted]? Maybe I can throw you my name or something.

I believe you have my MSN.  You can contact me on that for any further information as to not violate their NDA.  That, or we are all typically on TS during beta.

havok

and i just got my invite as well :P

Scotty

Quote from: havok on March 24, 2012, 08:51:34 AM
and i just got my invite as well :P

Come join us on TS if you are playing in 2 hours.

Guess who just got two invites! =P

EDIT:  Looks like Luci has two invites, as well as his friend who may likely have two invites, so it looks like we're probably pretty rock solid if people want access.

Meiun

I'd still love to check the game out if anyone has a spare beta keys and don't know what to do with them :)

Scotty

Firefall servers are now officially up 24/7!  ;D