News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The Stick Mafia

Started by T-Rok, February 17, 2011, 08:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Rok

The Stick Mafia

We are currently not recruiting to promote the development of other clans.

The Stick Mafia is a family. In our family we pride ourselves in maturity, responsibility, and trust. There are no ranks nor any means of seniority, instead each member is, in essence, a clan leader. Clan decisions are reached by majority vote, and each member's vote carries the same weight.

Joining The Stick Mafia is by invitation only, meaning please don't ask us to join. On top of PvP skill, and moreso important, we look for maturity in our potential members, and we will judge that by seeing how you act ingame and on the forums.

If you would like to set up any type of clan event with us just contact one of the members via private message.

Member List

*T-Rok
*Torch
*Lucifer
*Danimal(Razor1337)
*igufed
*Specialboy(Jude)
*Pinball
*Celson
*Lingus

Forum

Your clan pwnz..thank god you stopped recruiting
Officially quitted

Mystery

Quote from: Forum on February 18, 2011, 08:02:32 PM
It's because they set this up in advance.

Also, for some reason, they don't have 10 members, but rather, 9. I can only assume the final member would be DeamonClawz.

And RAWR at you people for unintentionally mirroring the name of the forum game I revived(and let die off again, due to lack of interest...).

Anyway, it's like when the team Prestigious was made for Abysmal Utopia(and no joined after that, quite frankly, I don't blame them). It's a near monopoly on the pro PVPers. So yes, this clan is certainly going to be impressive.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

11clock

Quotewe look for maturity in our potential members

Quote*Lucifer

?

(This is a joke.)

Lucifer

Quote from: 11clock on February 18, 2011, 08:09:11 PM

Quote*Lucifer

?

(This is a joke.)
HEY SHUT THE !@#$ UP PENIS HEA-
...point taken.

Cactuscat222

Quote from: Lucifer on February 18, 2011, 08:18:49 PM
Quote from: 11clock on February 18, 2011, 08:09:11 PM

Quote*Lucifer

?

(This is a joke.)
HEY SHUT THE !@#$ UP PENIS HEA-
...point taken.

Hey! Hey- Hey...

Tell me when your daughter's next wedding is.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

T-Rok

Quote from: Mystery on February 18, 2011, 08:06:00 PM
Quote from: Forum on February 18, 2011, 08:02:32 PM
It's because they set this up in advance.

Also, for some reason, they don't have 10 members, but rather, 9. I can only assume the final member would be DeamonClawz.

And RAWR at you people for unintentionally mirroring the name of the forum game I revived(and let die off again, due to lack of interest...).

Anyway, it's like when the team Prestigious was made for Abysmal Utopia(and no joined after that, quite frankly, I don't blame them). It's a near monopoly on the pro PVPers. So yes, this clan is certainly going to be impressive.

He is not.

House

Stick Mafia Do you want to become allies???

Lingus

Oh yea, I'm in this clan...

Seifer

The Mafia ain't got 'nothin on Shadies, you hear?

T-Rok

Lingus

T-Rok

Lucifer

Quote from: Seifer on February 27, 2011, 01:54:17 AM
Oh really now, Hmm, I've yet to see these "shadies" you're talking about, I wonder where they are... you know I'm starting to think you made them up. Silly Seifer.

CherryPie

Quote from: Lucifer on March 01, 2011, 11:23:03 AM
Quote from: Seifer on February 27, 2011, 01:54:17 AM
Oh really now, Hmm, I've yet to see these "shadies" you're talking about, I wonder where they are... you know I'm starting to think you made them up. Silly Seifer.

Most of the members of the shady clan actually quit playing stickonline.