News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Some Old Screenies

Started by Kiegruen, February 25, 2011, 04:50:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiegruen

Here are some old screenies from quite some time ago. They have little to no significance to the average user, but I just wanted to post some stuff I found.

I believe this is from when the desert area was first released.
File Date: Nov 2, 2007

A really old inventory screencap.
File Date: Sept 10, 2007

This used to be my siggy on the old forums. Kinda humorous, ha.
File Date: Nov 23, 2007

That's all I found for now but I'll post anymore if I found any that are at least somewhat interesting.

EDIT:

This one is for Mas_D xD. This was at a Christmas event, I believe.
File Date: January 21, 2008.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Kie~~~~~~~~~~~~
AKA That One Bro

Forum

Officially quitted

Mystery

Quote from: Kiegruen on February 25, 2011, 04:50:54 PM
Here are some old screenies from quite some time ago. They have little to no significance to the average user, but I just wanted to post some stuff I found.

I believe this is from when the desert area was first released.

A really old inventory screencap.

This used to be my siggy on the old forums. Kinda humorous, ha.

That's all I found for now but I'll post anymore if I found any that are at least somewhat interesting.
Heh, the Scythe had another inventory icon back then. I find that signature rather humorous as well.

Ahh, wish I could've been around in those days. Introduce me to your games sooner next time, 11.  :P
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

goodgis30

For the people that don't know me, here is a little bio: I have programmed with Game Maker for about 4 years. I'm pretty good at spriting. I make movies with a group of guys on Youtube. I love classic video games, and I use to play Stick Online back when it was free.