News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Mafia: The Revival (See Conclusion for Winner)

Started by 11clock, July 20, 2012, 05:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

THE CONCLUSION

Jmacrules, the Tracker, walks out the door of his house. The events of the third day confused him. Is Titan the Bus Driver? Is KaptainKohl the Bus Driver? Are they both Bus Drivers? Is there a Bus Driver at all? Tonight, he's going to go pay Titan a visit.

Jmacrules stays hidden outside of Titan's house. He sees Titan walk out, and leave. Jmacrules follows him, noticing that they are going the reverse direction that Jmacrules took. It looks like he is heading to his house! This can not be a good sign.

Jmacrules watches as Titan approaches the door to his home. Titan takes out a large, iron boot, swings it around to gain momentum, then slams it into the door. The door collapses, and Titan heads inside.

After a few minutes, Titan leaves the house. He pauses, then looks directly at the tree that Jmacrules is hiding behind.

"You can come out now," Titan says, pulling out a gun. "You can't escape, you know."

Jmacrules steps out from behind the tree. "Titan!" he exclaims. "I should of known that you were behind all of these murders!"

"Nah," Titan says. "I didn't kill Grim_Reaper. The others were my doing, though. Enjoy the last 5 seconds of your life, Jmac!"

---

Titan could just taste the victory that he was longing for, ever since his partner foolishly got himself killed. He has lived this long, and now it is time for him to to commit his final night kill, for surely the Town will just lynch one of themselves again.

He knew that Jmacrules was following him from the start, and so he wanted to make a show, to make him think that he was safe for a bit. He uses the same iron boot that he used to bust into YayForLife's home, and went inside.

Ah, the glory of staring at the possessions of his soon-to-be victim. Jmacrules will never see these things again. Titan thinks of his previous murders: the Mayor, Lucifer at the local bar, YayForLife at his house on the computer. Now it's Jmac's turn to get his share of bullets.

Titan walks out of Jmacrules' house, stares directly at the tree that Jmacrules was hiding behind, and calls him out. Jmac steps out, surprised to see him. "Titan!" he exclaims. "I should of known that you were behind all of these murders!"

"Nah," Titan says. "I didn't kill Grim_Reaper." Titan suddenly remembers the mysterious death of Grim_Reaper, and that devilish smile before he shot Theskyisblue. He quickly shakes away the memory. "Enjoy the last 5 seconds of your life, Jmac!"

---

Off in the distance, a lone shadow was standing there, watching the conflict. This shadow is none other than the shady KaptainKohl. He watches as Titan points the gun at Jmacrules and pulls the trigger. As soon as the gunshot was heard, KaptainKohl snaps his fingers.

---

Jmacrules was ready to meet his fate when he felt a sudden whoosh. Before he knew it, he was standing where Titan was just milliseconds ago. Jmacrules looks at where he was previously standing to see Titan's dead body. So there is a Bus Driver?

A shady figure approaches Jmacrules. It's KaptainKohl!

"That was the last one," KaptainKohl says. "He made it quite far. Oh well, should we go tell the others that the Mafia are no longer a threat?"

So it looks like KaptainKohl was telling the truth after all. Jmacrules shrugs and joins with him to go spread the good news.

TITAN WAS SHOT. HE WAS PRO-MAFIA.

THE TOWN WINS!

Roles:
Bus Driver-KaptainKohl
Merchant (Town Special Role)-Lucifer
Vengeful Townie-Grim_Reaper
Odd Night Nexus-YayForLife
Tracker-Jmacrules
Mafia Godfather-Titan
Saulus-crozier
Mafia Trapper (Mafia Special Role)-Hi756
Jack of all Trades-theskyisblue
One-Shot Revivier-Tidus

crozier

gg... :D
If Kap didn't have a gun, and it was just Titan, kap and I then I would have totally mafsided. Woulda forced a nl with the mafia and get them to shoot me giving mafia the win XD But that wasn't the case.

Jmac

"Well Kap, it looks like my plan worked. I had a feeling that I would be targeted last night, and fortunately, the real bus driver came through for me and made the last mafioso target himself."

Good game everybody; I was skeptical about whether or not switching me with the last mafia member would work how I thought it would, but thankfully, 11clock saw things the way I did and wrote a good ending to boot. Thanks bro. :)

Titan

I actually considered targeting myself, but decided not to. Was hoping I could have offed one more person so I could have sided with crozier, but I guess it wasn't it the cards for me.

Though I thought claiming bus driver was pretty good, considering I targeted Crozier night one but killed Lucifer. I thought about claiming nexus for a second, but I wasn't sure.
Livin' in a lonely world.

11clock

It was a shame that both special roles died on Night 1. :-\

Hi756

You're right, it WAS a shame to have your creative roles die Day 2! And btw I opened up a new Mafia game in case anyone cares to play again!
This is my signature.....great.

KaptainKohl

theskyisblue

"So, I killed Grim, who in turn killed me...Greatest game ever!"