News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Mafia Revival #2: Forgotten Memories (See Conclusion)

Started by Hi756, July 31, 2012, 04:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi756

Now, I have all 9 people required. Thanks for joining everyone! The game will begin August 8th, 2012 at 3:00pm GMT-4. I am giving time for anyone else that wants to join to join.
This is my signature.....great.

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper -> lvl 78
Teh_Ninja    -> lvl 34
FL0P           -> lvl 51

Hi756

Hi756

Ok! The game's beginning is near, it will begin in 15 hours and 33 minutes. Please check back closer to time! :)

Hi756

Ok, SIGN UPS ARE CLOSED!  :) I'm gonna send everyone their roles now. The game begins in an hour and 15 minutes

Hi756

All roles have been sent out, day 1 begins in about 15 minutes

Hi756

The townspeople walk into the courthall and stand in front of Hi756.

"Each day, we must lynch a person to try to kill the Mafia!" Hi756 yells out hoping for a cheer. Everybody got all quiet instead. "Um....do you people have any input on that idea?"

Lucifer then says, "How will we decide on who gets lynched?" Hi756 answers, "We will vote. It's all up to you people to get rid of the Mafia."

"What are you gonna do, Hi756?" YayForLife asks. Hi756 stands there with a smirk on his face. "Well, I'm gonna sit back and watch the show, this should be interesting!"

Day 1 has begun!

crozier

"Wait what mafia do you people speak of? We have no proof something like that exists in this town! I fear Hi756 is playing with our heads, gentlemen. I will nl to proove we have nothing to worry about..."
Mutters: "Pfft mafia, how idioic... Nobody has any proof..."

Current vote: No Lynch.

11clock

The mighty and powerful 11clock approaches Hi756 and slaps him upside the head.

"Who said you could be the new Mayor? I'm the one who led the Town to victory last time! I shall take control!"

The ones who had previously died and lost their memories looked confused. 11clock uses the Holy Power of Ignoring to...um....ignore them.

"Hi756, you shall give your badge to me and hang yourself on the noose! Everyone else, send me your roles! I will be hosting this 'game' from now on!"

Vote: Hi756

RayRay

"Hmm, how do I subject to this matter... I will say No Lynch nevertheless, but 11clock is acting like the center of attention. He seems to be forming a trap! Or maybe he's just joking around..."

Vote: No Lynch

tehrozzy

"Who does this 11clock guy think he is? Oh well, it doesn't really matter. For now we should just No Lynch to be careful."

Wigger123

"Why would a lynching need to take place here if we are so confused about what is going on here," says Wigger123 "If we just permit such behavior about this conspiracy then someone will go out and make this "Mafia" happen."
Vote: No Lynch.

KaptainKohl

"well, 11clock has taken a bold move in trying to attack our beloved Mayor, he must be insane! He must be a Mafia member undercover trying to take down our government from the inside insead of just killing us. I would vote to kill him, but he could just be a regular person that thinks he would do a better job as Mayor"
No lynch

Tidus

"What is this 11clock guy talking about having my memory lost...I think I would remember something like that happening right? Seems like a setup! But then again our mayor Hi756 provided no proof that a mafia exists, or really any information on them at all. Seems shady, I'll have to vote for no lynch."