News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Mafia Revival #3: Internal Affairs MAFIA WINS!

Started by Tidus, August 15, 2012, 07:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

theskyisblue left the Town, though. He couldn't of been captured by the Mafia! I suggest editing the story.

Anyways, good game.

RayRay

When I first saw the word "Usurper," I knew this game will start out difficult. When I kill YFL with a fake role is where the game gets easier for me. I made sure I avoided the inevitable choices, so I made Hi756 do the last kill. I feel like we won because several people ever talked. Good game though.

Lucifer

Lmao.
The Mafia should truly thank 11clock for confusing the shit out of me. I had investigated Hi756 night 1 and had been told that he was inded mafia. I was so close to getting him lynched the next day and was going to shoot him the following night if the lynch didn't go through, yet was thrown off course when 11clock claimed and accused KaptainKhol.

At that point, as Hi756 had previously accused KaptainKhol himself, I lost my conviction and assumed a bus driver was in play. After we lynched Kohl I decided to kill 11clock, as it was apparent that he had told a blatent lie and gotten a non-mafia member killed twice in a row.

This game has taught me an important lesson of sticking to your gut when dealing with claimers.

Tidus

@luci yeah I was pretty surprised you didn't kill Hi756 on night 2.
I also found it funny how Jmac kept protecting RayRay and Titan, who thought he was a real doctor not a quack, was trying to protect Hi756 lol. Its weird how the mafia didn't even send me a kill until night 3 and still managed to win.

11clock

Quote from: Lucifer on August 25, 2012, 10:19:12 PM
Lmao.
The Mafia should truly thank 11clock for confusing the shit out of me. I had investigated Hi756 night 1 and had been told that he was inded mafia. I was so close to getting him lynched the next day and was going to shoot him the following night if the lynch didn't go through, yet was thrown off course when 11clock claimed and accused KaptainKhol.

At that point, as Hi756 had previously accused KaptainKhol himself, I lost my conviction and assumed a bus driver was in play. After we lynched Kohl I decided to kill 11clock, as it was apparent that he had told a blatent lie and gotten a non-mafia member killed twice in a row.

This game has taught me an important lesson of sticking to your gut when dealing with claimers.

Wait, you're the one who killed me and not the Mafia? Well, I guess my plan to lure the Mafia didn't work then. Sorry! :P

And Jesters show up guilty on investigations.

I claimed that KaptainKohl was guilty because he made it blatantly obvious that he was Mafia, and I was surprised that half of the Town was voting for someone else instead. It turned out that he was actually the Jester.

I was trying to prove to the Mafia that I was a powerful role so that they would kill me, to prevent any other, more powerful roles from being killed for a night. If I ended up making myself look Mafia and get lynched, I would be able to use my ability, so it was SUPPOSED to be a win win condition for me.

My plan was to simply try to lure the Mafia to kill me. I didn't realize that another, town-aligned kill role would go at it instead. That was a flaw on my end.

Hi756

Quote from: 11clock on August 25, 2012, 11:25:47 PM
Quote from: Lucifer on August 25, 2012, 10:19:12 PM
Lmao.

Wait, you're the one who killed me and not the Mafia? Well, I guess my plan to lure the Mafia didn't work then. Sorry! :P

And Jesters show up guilty on investigations.

I claimed that KaptainKohl was guilty because he made it blatantly obvious that he was Mafia, and I was surprised that half of the Town was voting for someone else instead. It turned out that he was actually the Jester.

I was trying to prove to the Mafia that I was a powerful role so that they would kill me, to prevent any other, more powerful roles from being killed for a night. If I ended up making myself look Mafia and get lynched, I would be able to use my ability, so it was SUPPOSED to be a win win condition for me.

My plan was to simply try to lure the Mafia to kill me. I didn't realize that another, town-aligned kill role would go at it instead. That was a flaw on my end.
Oh wow, so from the looks of things, YayForLife did absolutely nothing when he was godfather! We told him to tell Tidus who to kill, and he said "ok!" but it never happened, so on night 2 when you died, the mafia talked about targetting you and it was our decision, but YFL wasn't good at being the godfather and Lucifer ended up killing you. Night 1, there was no kill because there wasn't one sent. Man, I'm glad RayRay got YFL dead! Otherwise we never would've killed anyone!
This is my signature.....great.

RayRay

Quote from: Hi756 on August 25, 2012, 11:33:48 PM
Man, I'm glad RayRay got YFL dead! Otherwise we never would've killed anyone!
Destiny, man. I was eventually going to have to kill YFL in order for ME to win, so I did. More active than YFL.

As for Night 2, we were planning on getting 11clock, but looks like YFL didn't send. Yet 11clock died so it looked to Hi756 and I like we got our kill when it was townie on townie...

Hi756

Quote from: RayRay on August 25, 2012, 11:36:41 PM
Quote from: Hi756 on August 25, 2012, 11:33:48 PM
Man, I'm glad RayRay got YFL dead! Otherwise we never would've killed anyone!
Destiny, man. I was eventually going to have to kill YFL in order for ME to win, so I did. More active than YFL.

As for Night 2, we were planning on getting 11clock, but looks like YFL didn't send. Yet 11clock died so it looked to Hi756 and I like we got our kill when it was townie on townie...
Haha yeah, it turns out we didn't do anything that night. Oh well, 11clock died when we wanted him to!
This is my signature.....great.

Tidus

YFL tried to PM me on night one, but he didn't notice the 90 second filter and it never sent, just saying.

RayRay

Quote from: Tidus on August 25, 2012, 11:47:18 PM
YFL tried to PM me on night one, but he didn't notice the 90 second filter and it never sent, just saying.
And this is what I was complaining about on the fourth game...

TheRobert

:( my internet was down so i had to use my phone and none of my posts showed up :/

tehrozzy

Damn spam filters :/
Frustrating enough playing 3 forum games, can't imagine what it'd be like to host one of these.