News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Mafia Revival #3: Internal Affairs MAFIA WINS!

Started by Tidus, August 15, 2012, 07:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRobert

Tidus

Just 2 more people, I also have an 11th role that could be fun if I can get 11 people, but I'll still start with just 10

Jmac

If you don't have enough, I guess I'll join in on this game since I sat out the last one.

Tidus

Quote from: Jmacrules on August 16, 2012, 03:50:03 PM
If you don't have enough, I guess I'll join in on this game since I sat out the last one.

Alright cool, added you. Just 1 more person and I'll make the start date and time.

Hi756

I talked to wigger and he said he was not responding last game because he was sick, so he might join this one depending on how he feels.
This is my signature.....great.

Tidus

Quote from: Hi756 on August 16, 2012, 05:23:25 PM
I talked to wigger and he said he was not responding last game because he was sick, so he might join this one depending on how he feels.

Cool, just tell him to post here if he feels up to it.

Wigger123

Tidus

Awesome! We have 10 people now :).

The game will start on Saturday at 3:00 PM EDT since my last day at my job is tomorrow, I'd rather wait until Saturday when I'm no longer as busy and it will give time for another person to sign up if they want. Roles will be sent out sometime tomorrow night!

If you want to join, still feel free to post! An 11th person would be more fun!

Hi756

Ok, let's see if Grim_Reaper will join this one! :)
This is my signature.....great.

Lucifer

If there's room I'd love to join, otherwise good luck!

Tidus

Quote from: Lucifer on August 16, 2012, 06:53:48 PM
If there's room I'd love to join, otherwise good luck!

Yup there is still room! Adding you now

Tidus

I got really bored in work so I sent out everyone's roles early!

The game will start tomorrow at 3:00 PM EDT and the topic will be locked until then.

If you have any questions about your role, feel free to pm me.

EDIT: Theskyisblue has been added to the game!

Tidus

After letting everyone get a night's sleep, Mayor Tidus gets everyone together in front of the town hall. He has a brief speech reminding everyone of the rules and what's at stake, and ends it by yelling into a loud megaphone "LET THE GAMES BEGIN!, I'll be inside my office whenever you guys get your votes together", turns away chuckling and goes into his office.

What all the townsfolk know before the game:
1)Titan and Jmacrules are both practicing doctors who have two separate offices in Stickville. Some prefer Jmacrules' old-style methods while others like the much younger Titan's more modern practices, so the two are in constant competition.

2)Hi756 is the only cop in the town. Stickville usually only keeps only one officer, since there is not much crime.

And with that information:

DAY 1 HAS BEGUN!

crozier

"Doctor and cops eh... Make sure those Doctor are protecting eachother!"

11clock

"Hmm, this is some strange game.

Anyways, I say that we should lynch someone today. I've never been a fan of sitting back and doing nothing."