News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Is the server down? Post it here.

Started by ToxicDuck, October 30, 2013, 07:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meiun

Working on it right now. Will be back up shortly, I'm just taking a moment to do a bit of quick maintenance while it is down. I will edit this post once it is back up.

EDIT: Server back up.

Freeforall

Quote from: Meiun on January 30, 2014, 10:07:42 PM
Working on it right now. Will be back up shortly, I'm just taking a moment to do a bit of quick maintenance while it is down. I will edit this post once it is back up.
Thanks, love you.

Meiun

Server is back up now. Sorry about that.

TheRobert

goodgis30

For the people that don't know me, here is a little bio: I have programmed with Game Maker for about 4 years. I'm pretty good at spriting. I make movies with a group of guys on Youtube. I love classic video games, and I use to play Stick Online back when it was free.

JaSoN

Dragx_Rage

I just logged on, but I am the only player online :(

goodgis30

For the people that don't know me, here is a little bio: I have programmed with Game Maker for about 4 years. I'm pretty good at spriting. I make movies with a group of guys on Youtube. I love classic video games, and I use to play Stick Online back when it was free.

Freeforall

Server down? I'm getting 'Failed to retrieve latest update info'

darkflash

Quote from: Freeforall on February 04, 2014, 09:29:29 AM

it's up. That often means you are without an internet connection.

ToxicDuck

I've gotten this error when the server was up before too. I can normally get in after trying to log in about 4-10 times in a row. Not sure why it happens sometimes when the server is up.

Meiun

That particular error is based off you not being able to connect to the patch server (currently hosted off of the same server as the website) as opposed to the separate game server.

Freeforall

Quote from: Meiun on February 06, 2014, 06:05:44 PM
That particular error is based off you not being able to connect to the patch server (currently hosted off of the same server as the website) as opposed to the separate game server.
I forgot I posted here. I fixed the issue! Just needed to restart the computer, fortunately.

aleksandher

Jmac