News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Snowmen should spawn everywhere in SOv2..

Started by darkflash, December 16, 2013, 08:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkflash

Hey I think Snowmen should be like bunnies in Easter and spawn all over the map. It would be great if this could be implemented THIS xmas event. The reason is is because I have been trying to spawn just one snowman and I've been at blobs for 4 hours.. and I haven't got one. What do you guys think? Meiun?

Tidus

How could a snowman exist in a desert? Seriously man think about these things before you post them!

Matty_Richo

Quote from: Tidus on December 16, 2013, 08:48:03 PM
How could a snowman exist in a desert? Seriously man think about these things before you post them!

But it's fine for presents to fall from the sky? :P
But yeah, I like how they are now, possibly slightly higher spawn rate would be nice. but I am fine as is.

Tidus

Quote from: Matty_Richo on December 16, 2013, 08:56:45 PM
Quote from: Tidus on December 16, 2013, 08:48:03 PM

But it's fine for presents to fall from the sky? :P
But yeah, I like how they are now, possibly slightly higher spawn rate would be nice. but I am fine as is.

I don't know about you, but I constantly find boxes of money as i leisurely stroll.

darkflash

Tidus, you are just an asshole. That is all.

Jmac

Would never happen as snowmen can't hit players on wall, on arena steps, on branch at bandits, or on temple pillars. Would just be a free kill, and I don't believe Meiun wants this.

darkflash

Good point, But increase the spawn rate of snowman some atleast.

Pat_Stix

Quote from: Matty_Richo on December 16, 2013, 08:56:45 PMBut it's fine for presents to fall from the sky? :P
They're actually falling out of Santa's sleigh as he flies overhead.