News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Destiny Beta

Started by Jmac, July 10, 2014, 07:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmac

Hey guys, starting the 17th, the Destiny beta will begin. I'll receive two extra PS4 codes and three for PS3/360/Xbone, so if you're interested, let me know! These are on a first come, first serve basis, and once I lock into a console, I can't get codes for the other two, so act fast! ^_^

EDIT:
PS4 Codes Remaining: 0
360 Codes Remaining: 0

ARTgames

Damn, non of those things you said was PC.

Meiun

I'll take a PS4 one if you have extra.

Jmac

Quote from: ARTgames on July 10, 2014, 08:24:26 PM
Damn, non of those things you said was PC.
Yeah, I believe the PC beta will be held farther in the future.

Quote from: Meiun on July 10, 2014, 08:55:14 PM
I'll take a PS4 one if you have extra.
Alright, I can't actually access the download codes until the 17th, but I'll make sure to PM it to you as soon as it's available!

Bread

Can I get a 360 code when you get them, Jmac? :D

Jmac

Quote from: Bread on July 10, 2014, 09:27:49 PM
Can I get a 360 code when you get them, Jmac? :D
You sure can! The 360/Xbone beta starts a week after the PS3/PS4, so I'll have them starting the 23rd!

Side Note:
Now that someone's chosen 360, the other two codes will be for the 360 as well, so anyone wanting a PS3/Xbone code is unfortunately out of luck. Hopefully this doesn't inconvenience anyone!

TANK

wait a minute i still have a 360, ILL TAKE ONE

Jmac

Quote from: TANK on July 11, 2014, 12:42:59 AM
wait a minute i still have a 360, ILL TAKE ONE
Alright, I've got you on my list!

The final 360 code will be going to Buffi because we spoke about it in game a while back, so the only code remaining is for PS4!

ToxicDuck

If the last ps4 code is still up for grabs, I'll take it :).

Jmac

Quote from: ToxicDuck on July 11, 2014, 11:10:20 AM
If the last ps4 code is still up for grabs, I'll take it :).
It sure is!

All the codes are now reserved!

Bread

Thanks for doing this, Jmac. :)
SO stoked to try out this game.

Jmac

@Meiun and Tox: I have PM'ed the codes to you. If for some strange reason the message didn't go through, let me know and I'll resend it. Also, I would've sent them earlier, but I'm at work, so my apologies.

@Bread, Tank, and Buffi: Your codes will be released on the 23rd, at which point I will PM them to you guys. I haven't forgotten about you! :D

ToxicDuck

Quote from: Jmac on July 17, 2014, 02:58:10 PM
@Meiun and Tox: I have PM'ed the codes to you. If for some strange reason the message didn't go through, let me know and I'll resend it. Also, I would've sent them earlier, but I'm at work, so my apologies.

@Bread, Tank, and Buffi: Your codes will be released on the 23rd, at which point I will PM them to you guys. I haven't forgotten about you! :D

Okay, I got it. Thanks, Jmac <3

Sam|9801

id be playing on xbox one but my parents decided this was the perfect time to take the xbox lmao

Bread

Was wondering if you guys could tell me what you think of it so far if you've been playing it.