News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Destiny Beta

Started by Jmac, July 10, 2014, 07:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmac

Quote from: Bread on July 20, 2014, 09:37:25 AM
Was wondering if you guys could tell me what you think of it so far if you've been playing it.
I think it's pretty great. The gameplay is very reminiscent of Halo and Borderlands. Everything feels very fluid and responsive as far as movement skills go. The classes all play rather similarly to one another at first, although the later skills give nice, distinct abilities which are very flashy and exciting. The one raid that the game gives you access to is my favorite part of the game, and I hope that they add a whole lot more into the final game.

My only complaints are that the story is a little vague, the skill trees are rather linear, and the multiplayer VS mode is quite unbalanced at the moment. It is a beta, so I realize this all is going to change (I'd hope so at least), but those are my thoughts on it so far.

Loganvz123

For a very PC-esque game, I think it's a shame they're only releasing it solely on console..hopefully they have mouse support at least!

Tidus

The game looks pretty cool, but it upsets me that it is only 30 FPS. A 60 FPS version would be amazing. As Logan said, a PC version would also be very nice. I've only played it for less than an hour, but it is pretty similar to what I would expect out of a Halo title. I probably won't buy it right away, maybe at some point when it gets cheaper

Jmac

@Bread, Buffi, and Tank: I have sent out the 360 codes via PM, please let me know if you didn't receive it. Enjoy the beta!

Jmac

Sorry for the double post, but I just wanted to let you guys know that the beta has been opened up for everyone. The beta ends tomorrow night, so act fast if you wanna check it out!  :)

Chaos111

If you play during 2pm and 6pm PDT time tomorrow you get an exclusive emblem when the game is released. Maybe not the best 'reward' but it is free so can't really complain :P
Life is only the beginning of the story.

sk8terboi

If anyone wanna play on ps4 wit me add darkness_gunman
[SSSS]