News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Support my journey to level 99!

Started by fearmystick, May 15, 2016, 07:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fearmystick

Hello any old lurkers of the infamous stick online! Just like to start by saying I used to have fond memories of this game although never playing with a character long enough to get past level 50 or so. I was disheartened to come back yesterday and try the game for the first time in many years and see that I was the only player online. I'm aware anyone still interested in S.O is waiting for V3 and won't go back to playing V2. I want to change that a little though. So on this post expect regular updates of me playing the game either until I get bored or reach level 99. If it is to be the latter option I'm sure some in game support would be great as this game was more about the community than any other aspect. If for nothing else use my journey as an excuse to venture back on to the game or even just this thread.

Currently I'm level 6, fighting away blobs with a stick and a fireman hat, my IGN is: fearmystick
Come say hello!

fearmystick

Session 1: Now level 15 fighting away bandits with a short sword and a bandit mask! Cheers to CAT for playing for most of the time.

Tekken 5 Master

I'll support your journey, I've made a new account called Rampage and will be leveling up. See you around.
Th3_Natural's Stick Online Walkthrough

fearmystick

Update 2: Level 23 now running around with a hammer and bunny ears. There has been a bit more activity since last time with a few people playing regularly. Come join us if you have any spare time and want to treat that nostalgia bug a little!

fearmystick

Update 3: Very fortunate to be running around with a Great Sword dropped at level 24. Currently level 25.

Tekken 5 Master

Good progress dude, reached Lvl: 30 - best weapon I have is a Short Sword :(.
Th3_Natural's Stick Online Walkthrough

fearmystick

It's been a little bit since my last update, unfortunately not too much progress since the game has been down. The time spent playing has been mostly at the wall overlooking the Cactus's and Sand Fiend's below. I'm now level 32 and trying to get a katana as attacking things really quick looks pretty fun. Also decided that in line with the name, my stick does have to be feared so I'm mostly training str!
I've noticed since I started up until now that there are more regular users than first noticed. It's good to see and regularly playing with at least 1 to 2 people. Some even creating new characters such as Rampage, Sky and Syuff. All being so low leveled brings back the challenge of killing enemies and in turn the joy and satisfaction of killing things such as the Bandit Assassin.
Anyways, hopefully the servers aren't down for too much longer so we can keep on stickin!