News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Nintendo Switch

Started by Matty_Richo, January 15, 2017, 06:52:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matty_Richo

Hey guys,

With the Nintendo Switch presentation the other day, I am starting to get pretty interested in it. It's looking pretty cool and I'm definitely excited for Super Mario Odyssey, Splatoon 2, Zelda.
I'm not yet convinced enough to pick one up day 1 (Zelda is really the only particularly interesting launch title, 1, 2 Switch seems like it should just be a pack-in).

Anyone else keen on it?

Freeforall

I've been following it for a while now. I really only play PC at this point, but I still have a soft spot for Nintendo consoles/games. I think it is... interesting... but there aren't a whole lot of launch titles to choose from, like you mentioned. It is also pretty expensive, considering that it has NO bundled games at all. (Could be false, heard that a while ago.)

I think it's a cool concept, but in reality it is just an average NVIDIA powered tablet that docks and syncs with a TV. Really the only selling point for me are the Nintendo exclusive games...

Nothing against the device, just... eh.