News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Your Creations

Started by Delicious, September 14, 2009, 08:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

venuse

the only thing ive really made is a dirt texture from a tutorial that im using for my windows desktop background in tile mode and in jpg so its smaller kb.

crozier

And here is a duck I finished yesterday. A fulvous whistling duck to be specific.
Kinda screwed up the color scheme (the wings were supposed to be brown and the body black- the beak was supposed to be black and white), but oh well, I tried.

crozier

*bump*

A wip pixelart, that is almost finished. Critique would be lovely.

And an owl wearing some rather fancy attire. Watercolor, pen and ink, and watercolor pencils (aka mixed media).
Anyway, what are you guys/girls working on?

darkflash

Wow those look really nice!

Delicious

RISE FROM THE DEAD THREAD OF CREATIVITY AND ALL THINGS HOLY

More things :)
Sorry for the incredibly late reply crozier, but it is being worked on by a programmer atm! Nice hand. :0
<3

Meiun

Quote from: Delicious on September 03, 2014, 01:26:31 AM

Sorry for the incredibly late reply crozier, but it is being worked on by a programmer atm! Nice hand. :0
Super sweet, as is the trend with all of your stuff!

Delicious

Thanks man! :) Much appreciated
<3

ToxicDuck

Absolutely gorgeous. Always love your work, Delicious :).

crozier

Ah, Delicious, nice mockup/wips! It's always a treat seeing your work. But what are those big black pixels, by the way?
As for my hand... Ew... I'm not a big fan of anything I've done that's older than a year. But- hey- that' artists for ya'
And, Darkflash, thanks for the compliment [last year]. Musta' forgot to respond to ya' way back then ;)

And what about the rest of you SO forumgoers? Working on anything creative?

Delicious

Thanks guys! Big black pixels? There is a lot of random things floating in there, I didn't clean it just uploaded it. :p

It's for a pokemon-inspired mmo and there is more where that came from, I just can't find time to do the environment and monsters needed to start a kickstarter to fund a programmer and more artists also additional lame funds that come with multiplayer games, otherwise it would be reality. :(
<3

DarkTrinity

Such eye candy. I would play the shit out of a game if you did art like this for it. Even if the game sucked my eyes would be happy :P

Delicious

<3