News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Your Creations

Started by Delicious, September 14, 2009, 08:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkTrinity

Quote from: Delicious on September 15, 2009, 10:55:24 PM
On a more un-attractive note -

lol, that makes me giggle.

Nice artwork by the way.

ARTgames

The smile gets to me and also makes me lol.

flashmaniac

Quote from: Delicious on September 14, 2009, 08:22:49 PM
Thanks. I guess the reason why I do each bit by bit is the way I'm used to. I'm more common to draw with a pencil and paper, and that could be the ultimate reason why my digitals are done the same way. I still think that this process is common amongst plenty of others. Also, I've been sticking to Painter for a while now, I just needed to settle in with a program that I'm comfortable with which explains why I always give out a different answer when asked.

I'm still unsure if I answered your question correctly though, since I am not very certain what it is that you'd like to know.  :P

Definitely true, I am also an artist (Not as good as you :) ) I always sketch anything before I redraw or colour it.

@Other Artwork, very nice guys :)

ARTgames

@Jake
That still is vary good looking but when are you going to do the keyboard? And why is the screen so glare less?

yottabyte

Wow. Del, you haz skills. No doubt.

@Jake what is that? I don't get it.

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Delicious

Quote from: yottabyte on September 16, 2009, 09:20:03 AM
Wow. Del, you haz skills. No doubt.

@Jake what is that? I don't get it.
It's a lovely 3d render of his computer work space.  ;)

Thanks everyone for comments upon my work.
<3

DarkTrinity

Well, the only problem I see with Jake's render is from the light coming in, you'd think it'd be sunny outside, but it looks dark and cloudy...
My suggestion to Jake, take a picture of the outside when it's sunnier and late in the day when the sun is going down. Cause that's how it looks by your shadows/light. Otherwise.. it looks freakishly accurate. lol

NotoriousM4^

Quick (under a minute) free hand doodle of a Mustang Fastback, no reference.  Done in pencil. Had to shrink it, cause my scanner doesn't really scan things to size, it made it a lot larger than it was. :/

Did it during my spanish class :P

Delicious

Quote from: NotoriousM4^ on September 17, 2009, 04:23:32 PM

This is good. Did you just up'd the contrast drastically? Anyways, the effect looks much improved from the sketch, with no doubt.
<3

ARTgames

It kind of looks like he scanned it in a fax machine. But i will say it does look like a nicely made image!

NotoriousM4^

Quote from: Delicious on September 17, 2009, 07:07:02 PM
Quote from: NotoriousM4^ on September 17, 2009, 04:23:32 PM
(picture here)
This is good. Did you just up'd the contrast drastically? Anyways, the effect looks much improved from the sketch, with no doubt.
Yeah, I increased the contrast after I did a couple of touch ups to the window, front tire, grill, shading in background.
And no, I did not scan it with a fax machine O___o

DarkTrinity

I think you should just go over it in pen. It would look awesome if you upped the contrast on it when done it pen cause it would stick out more from the fuzzy background.

NotoriousM4^

Quote from: DarkTrinity on September 18, 2009, 03:20:16 PM
I think you should just go over it in pen. It would look awesome if you upped the contrast on it when done it pen cause it would stick out more from the fuzzy background.
:o Good Idea, never really thought to do that before. It's a bummer my guidance counselor is lazy as hell, every time I put down art electives for my classes, he always !@#$s me over and gives me some bullshit class like "Note Taking". Even if I hand him in my classes weeks before I'm even supposed to, he claims all the classes are magically "full". I would have already been into the Honors Art Society, but now I have to wait until my senior year to get in; and around that time, it's pretty much pointless.

Delicious

Bumping this, since I need suggestions to improve it, and it looked as though it just got ignored..  :-X
<3