News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Know your GMs!

Started by Meiun, February 05, 2010, 11:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meiun

The following will be updated as I receive more info from the GM's/Team Members.

Meiun (Project Leader, Programmer, GM, Site Admin)
I'm currently 20 years old, born June 20, 1989. I am a Junior in College (aka "University" for you Europeans/Brits) from the United States (New Hampshire). Developing Stick Online has been a hobby of mine since about 2004 or so, and is something I fully intend to keep working on in my free time for a long time to come. Currently, we are working on a complete remake of the game. I love music (Metal in particular), hiking, traveling (which I have been doing a lot of these past couple years), movies, and an occasional video game. I also am dating the GM "Bella", whom I am crazy about =]

Danimal (GM, Site Mod)
Hey, I?m Danimal. I?m 19 years old, born 26th December 1991. I?m about 6'4", slim build. I am from England, and been playing Stick Online for little over 3 years (Been a GM for just over a year) and particular love the PvP aspect of S.O. I love extreme sports, freerunning/skateboarding in particular, been training parkour for over 5 years. I?ve won local skate comps, and coached gymnastics at my local club. I?m currently at college studying Physics, IT and Business Studies, hoping to do a joint honour in Economics and IT at university. BTW Jenny is forever my BFF, srsbsns like...

Seifer (GM, Site Mod)
To all of you, I'm Seifer, but in the real world I'm Frank Neumann. I'm 19, born august 11, 1990. I've just started college this year in January. I'm At Seneca college in Toronto, and I'm taking Accounting. I'm 6'' 200 pounds, and probably the sexiest person to ever play S.O. I've been playing S.O since the original Christmas event, and I was the first to become one of the "team". My hobby's include video games, books and Magic The Gathering.

Bella (GM)
No bio info yet

Venuse (Spriter/Graphics Artist)
No bio info yet

Delicious (Spriter/Graphics Artist)
No bio info yet

Ciro (Spriter/Graphics Artist, GM)
I'm Ciro. Also known as Kiwi Fox

Currently I am 17 years old, my birthday is August 13th, 1992, and I'm a chick.
I'm a Senior in High School right now, and will hopefully be graduating in May if all goes well.
I've attended Art classes for College in the summer and plan to finish college after I get out of High School.

I currently live in Tennessee, USA, as of 2 and a half years now, and used to live in Iowa, USA, for the greater extension of my life. I might possibly be moving back to Iowa. This is undecided.

This is me, as of July. I have shorter hair now.

I have a Deviant Art page; http://kiwi-fox3.deviantart.com/ and I'm very artistic.
Currently I am a demi-spriter on Stick Online and I have been a member of SO for over 2 years.
Sprites I've done for SO include the; Cactus, Black Bunny, Normal Bunny, Skull Mask, and the Edge Punisher (weapon Rayu and I use) I've also made more sprites that have either, not been added, are still a work in progress, never got added, or were deleted when my old computer crashed.
I was in the process of making my own GM weapon on my old computer, but it crashed, which is why I don't have my own GM weapon. And this is also why I am using the same weapon as Rayu.

I'm a very friendly person and I'd like to think that I'm one of the more "cool headed" GMs here on Stick. I'll listen to everyone, to hear what they have to say first and I love to hear people's suggestions, even though some may be just downright silly.
I love getting PMs from people, even if it's just a simple "hey" and I also like getting suggestions for sprites and hats.

I'm a HUGE Zelda fan and love to play video games, especially oldschool NES and N64