News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

MorphGame: Ban the guy above you and count to 10,000

Started by RayRay, August 18, 2011, 10:13:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zario777

Banned for being 1 of the 5 criminals to actually murder 3 people (two ways to get to the number ^_^)
What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

House

Banned because you shot me

Yankyal

Quote from: House on October 09, 2011, 04:07:25 AM
Banned because you shot me

Banned for being the smartest doctor on TV, yet not !@#$ing Thirteen or any of the other 3 babes on the show. Bad move.
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

crozier

Banned because you are incorrect in that statement.
Forgetting Cuddy?

Yankyal

Quote from: crozier on October 21, 2011, 07:25:23 PM
Banned because you are incorrect in that statement.
Forgetting Cuddy?
How the !@#$ are you guys misunderstanding this game.

Cuddy left the show 17 weeks ago by the way, and House DID bang her. I was talking about the hot patients and nurses.

crozier

Could you perhaps say that in a more polite way? Honestly you are pissing off everyone. Need an example?

Quote from: Yankyal on October 18, 2011, 07:02:49 PM
Talk

Talk
So that's what he was talking about? Apple's company itself reports that Foxconn had employed children to work at the factories, and also that workers were being poisoned during production. I guess I have to give them props for at least checking and promising to do something about it, unlike a lot of others companies.

As for the Wozniak thing, it's because Steve Wozniak is a !@#$ing king, and the best friend ever. He's also a millionaire now, which he might not be if he had told Jobs to !@#$ off after finding out about his little business deal. Still, it's a really !@#$ed up thing to do to a friend who worked so hard to make the game.

But it got a little out of hand when he died and people were randomly insulting Bill Gates just for owning a rival company, worshiping him like some kind of cult god, and other fanboyish antics.
Your disagreeing with everyone and dishonering the dead. No wonder nobody likes you.

Mystery

Seriously, crozier? That was extremely unnecessary. The only thing Yankyal is doing here is playing the game properly. The past eight posts have been shaky, and this is the umpteenth time Yankyal has gotten flak for some stupid reason. Banned for provoking.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

crozier

I'm sorry, I just used his post that was posted on the 18th. Hense that being the only number that was in the quote. If Yank posted a different post that was on the 18th then I would have quoted that. I was working with what was given to me. (Joking)

His last 2 posts have included harsh language and crudeness. And House is like 13, and I don't beleive somebody of that age should be subjected to that. Banned for using mean words. You guys should just forgive my little interuption, and get on with your lives.

House

Quote from: crozier on October 27, 2011, 07:03:58 PM
I'm sorry, I just used his post that was posted on the 18th. Hense that being the only number that was in the quote. If Yank posted a different post that was on the 18th then I would have quoted that. I was working with what was given to me. (Joking)

His last 2 posts have included harsh language and crudeness. And House is like 13, and I don't beleive somebody of that age should be subjected to that. Banned for using mean words. You guys should just forgive my little interuption, and get on with your lives.
belower age  then that and i didnt know what this house thing was until an hour ago

Yankyal

Quote from: crozier on October 27, 2011, 05:41:20 PM
Your disagreeing with everyone and dishonering the dead. No wonder nobody likes you.

I'm sorry for not having the same opinion as you.
Quote from: House on October 27, 2011, 08:50:57 PM
belower age  then that and i didnt know what this house thing was until an hour ago
Banned for having the name House and not knowing what it was until recently. Download all the seasons man. "Twenty Vicodin" aired a while ago and it is the best thing I've seen on TV in a while.