News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

progress can free acount?

Started by rosales10, June 16, 2010, 03:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosales10

Hello, I am Daniel Rosales(rose-bushes  ;D) of Argentina, excuse my terrible Englishman
I affter play stick online when before was free.
Now to what I go it is ... I cannot send 10 dollars to north america for that I am minor. I do not have paypal and my parents do not want to know anything.I am a fanatic of this game and for 1 year am trying to unload it.Now that download this game,I try to enter with my old account but he does not accept it. Now I ask if there is a way of recovering my account or, start of 0% and of enjoying this wonderful game. Please i want one account be free. :'(
He greets Daniel Rosales(rose-bushes) from Argentina. Thanks  :-[

Torch

First off, wrong section. Second off, Meiun would not have posted that a 10$ donation is required if a 10$ donation was not required. I would think that would be a relatively easy concept to understand. SOv3 will be free or charge when it is released. Until then, you'll just have to wait.

Meiun

Once the new game (Version 3) is out, it will be free to everyone. The current playable version of the game was only made available as a way of saying thank you to our donors, and otherwise is not meant to be publicly available at this time.

rosales10

Tech:Srry for first off, second: i become waiting 1 year old  :'(

Meiun:Ohh Great!! . When release the free version and which his official page?

rosales10

And this :

THERE ISN'T ONE, AND THERE WON'T BE ONE UNTIL MEIUN ANNOUNCES IT OR THE GAME IS RELEASED.  NOW STOP ASKING.

Somebody be a good boy and pin this.

EpicPhailure

The release date is unknown at the moment.

There is no official page. This is however, the official forums.

Forum

Yea i know how it feels to wait for a game but just start a lemonade stand, borrow money from your parents, or somethin.

Edit: I guess the only way is to get someone to donate for you.
Officially quitted

Lucifer

Quote from: rosales10Now to what I go it is ... I cannot send 10 dollars to north america for that I am minor. I do not have paypal and my parents do not want to know anything.
Quote from: Forum on June 16, 2010, 11:45:21 PM
Yea i know how it feels to wait for a game but just start a lemonade stand, borrow money from your parents, or somethin.
Wololo

DivineLegend

i like how he pulled my idea on how to get money... start a lemonade stand....

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: DivineLegend on June 17, 2010, 02:18:11 AM
i like how he pulled my idea on how to get money... start a lemonade stand....

Because that definitely isn't already a universal concept...
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

DivineLegend

it is, but he was just complaining on how he can't get money, and i told him a bunch of stuff. like walk the corner and stuff like that xD

Lucifer

I do love how you all missed the fact that it's not that he can't get money, he has no way of donating. I remember there being ways people suggested... convenient store cards etc, you don't exactly need paypal. Someone else can go into more detail about that...

sly 3 4 me

There was also a person on the forum named SoulKeepz that was said to be activating accounts for people. I believe he said he was going to "Donate for x amount of accounts each month". I'm not sure of the status of that or if he even donated for the people that requested the donation. The last post for both the thread and the request thread seem to have been over a month ago and it has no "Thanks" or "He activated my account" posts. O.o

rosales10

The only one that he understands is a Lucifer. I do not say that money does not have if it does not form of paying

LeGuy

Rosales, there are these nifty things that you can buy from a lot of convenience stores that would help you in your situation. They're called prepaid cash cards, and they can be used at actual stores just like you would use a credit or debit card. However, they're also very convenient for buying (or, in this matter, donating) on the internet. I imagine you could find one at a gas station, grocery store, or similar place.

You can easily buy one of these cards with real money. Just make sure the card you select is worth 10 USD or more. There is a link in the Donor Server Registration topic for donating via PayPal, but somewhere on that page they give you the option to use a credit card or bank account instead. Just use that option and fill out the donation information just as if you were using an actual credit card, send the appropriate email to Meiun with the address he posted also in the aforementioned topic, and you should be playing the game fairly soon.

Hope this helped.
Whee!