News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

server up!

Started by jackel1994, September 26, 2010, 01:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackel1994

Thank you Meiun! I know i speak for all of us when i say thank you for always working as fast as you can to please us all and it gets hard to please everybody at the same time. We appreciate all the hard work and time you put into this project! Thanks again bro

troyowns

Umm was this really necessary?

jackel1994

so im going to take shit for appreciating meiun for listening to us bitch and moan all day everyday? Yea i think it was necessary

thekolla

Food

Totally not necessary. PM meiun or email him if you really want to show your affection for him. Idk, but you don't post a topic in tech support & bugs just because you want to thank Meiun. Off topic maybe?

troyowns

Yeah thats i meant by that (what food said) PMing him is more appropriate then posting a random topic in the Tech Support and Bugs...

Scotty

Calm down, there's nothing wrong with thanking Meiun for working to stabilize the server and get it back online.  If these types of posts (which, mind you, is relevant to the game, and thus, the reason for these forums) are "pointless", then why the heck should we even have forums?

Chaos

Quote from: Scotty on September 27, 2010, 08:53:18 AM
Calm down, there's nothing wrong with thanking Meiun for working to stabilize the server and get it back online.  If these types of posts (which, mind you, is relevant to the game, and thus, the reason for these forums) are "pointless", then why the heck should we even have forums?

I think it was more a problem that he originally posted it in the "Tech Support and Bugs" section, when it is neither a bug nor requires tech supporting.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster