News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

MY FIRST MMA FIGHT (CAGE FIGHTING)

Started by havok, October 27, 2010, 09:07:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

havok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf0v-wCMYTI

i am locking this it i getting off topic as said. pull i just up loaded it to show u :P

T-Rok

Whats your specialty? My guess is ground fighting/grapples don't know the technical name. Mine is Muay Thai. :P

Scotty

Which one is the monkey, and which is the banana?

I kid... I like salsa dancing, really!

havok

t rok  me 2 bit everything really i do a lil of everything cuz my trainer has 7 blackbelts and its a private fight club (btw that was the mississippi champ in my weight class ) first fight not far lol but i won :)

T-Rok

Ah so your a true MMA. :P People normally stick to one. My Muay Thai sifu is Tom Laroche. He's a 4 time world champion and a black belt in White Crane. On top of that, we receive opportunities every year or so to go to a destination of our choice and host a MMA competition, assuming we are good enough. xD

havok

yea i am lol my teams recoved is like 58-4 no lie lol

DarkTrinity

I didn't watch it, but you must have taken a beating, because I can not understand half of what you've said >_>

Celson

You a south paw? Or is that the other guy?

havok

i dont remember i fight in both and no DT no i didnt get a blt sadly you have t have 3fights befoe u can ori would

HamsterPants

You are all talking in a different language.
Wtf is going on here?

T-Rok

Quote from: havok on October 28, 2010, 08:24:53 AM
i dont remember i fight in both and no DT no i didnt get a blt sadly you have t have 3fights befoe u can ori would

Thats the first thing your supposed to be trained NOT to do. I myself am left handed in everything but fighting and a few other sports. lol

havok

lol for a fighti only train 1way but at training i train both depending on who i fight

Scotty

I once had a hot date with a nice 5'6" redhead with a rack to boot.  I trained very hard for that by masturbating on the hour every hour for an entire week, I still lost the battle that was premature ejaculation...

Sorry... I have nothing better to contribute to this...

DarkTrinity

Please tell me this fail is because English isn't your first language....
Because I said nothing about a belt.

Yankyal

Quote from: DarkTrinity on October 28, 2010, 05:11:17 PM

Please tell me this fail is because English isn't your first language....
Because I said nothing about a belt.
Clearly he meant a BLT sandwich.
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10