News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

stick rpg.... 2!

Started by Demeni, December 09, 2010, 12:00:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demeni

That's right... 7 years ago, we all loved that classic X-gen studios game. Stick RPG, the sequal looked bright until 2004. He stopped updating the website. in 2005, the website shutdown. Hope began to fade. In 2006, he said "The Stick rpg 2 project has been cancelled, indefinately." However, in 2009 hope began to rise. X-gen studios copyrighted "stick rpg 2" for the first time. Then soon after the website came back up. In 2010, it was announced the project was under way once again... And today, this glorious 8th day of december, Stick RPG 2... Was released!

www.stickrpg2.com

Its really real!

God-I-Suck

T-Rok

And I had given up all hope. There must really be a *insert religious figure that appeals to you here*.

Celson

This one appears to be a bit hard. I'm out of money, I can't get any job because I don't meet the requirements. I tried to go to the bank to get a loan, but apparently that is non existent in Stick RPG 2.

Charm: 7
Intelligence: 23
Strength: 23

Any tips?

Mr Pwnage

Excellent! Maybe with this out, it is a sign that SO3 will too eventually be released...anyways, time to play.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

sly 3 4 me

Managed to start playing it around 6:00Pm yesterday. I was planning to make a post on it after asking DC if he thought it'd be a good idea, but I completely forgot to. I managed to have the game beat at around 12:30AM. Wasn't constantly playing, so it was a few hours less than that, but I still managed to max all the stats and buy the $65,000 living quarters.

EpicPhailure

Hell yes. The first game was awesome.

Infection

Oh wow, this is great, awesome memory's of #1. I love you.
"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect."

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."

CherryPie

very well thought out. I like it. :)

Mr Pwnage

Just beat it w/ all achievements accomplished.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

Snakeman

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on December 13, 2010, 10:00:26 PM

I'm working on doing all the accomplishments, unincluding the speedrun ones (The $100,000 and lab key in 10 days).

How the hell do you even get the hoverboard? I've practically done every quest there is, and still haven't found it. All I really have left to do is (somehow) find the fourth birdy and give it to the environmentalists. But I can't find that damned bird ANYWHERE.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Snakeman on December 14, 2010, 11:42:26 AM

I'm working on doing all the accomplishments, unincluding the speedrun ones (The $100,000 and lab key in 10 days).

How the hell do you even get the hoverboard? I've practically done every quest there is, and still haven't found it. All I really have left to do is (somehow) find the fourth birdy and give it to the environmentalists. But I can't find that damned bird ANYWHERE.

Yeah you have to give all the birds to either the hippie or the evil dude by the tower. There is 4 birds. Make sure whichever person you give them to is the only person you give them to. If you split it up and give some to one person and some to another, you can't get the hoverboard anymore.

Well I'd have to know which of the 3 that you've already gotton, but one bird I know how to get off of the top of my had is that you keep throwing change into that guitar players hat on the second screen until he won't accept anymore. He gives you a bird after like 10 times or so.

Snakeman

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on December 14, 2010, 03:10:19 PM
Quote from: Snakeman on December 14, 2010, 11:42:26 AM

Yeah you have to give all the birds to either the hippie or the evil dude by the tower. There is 4 birds. Make sure whichever person you give them to is the only person you give them to. If you split it up and give some to one person and some to another, you can't get the hoverboard anymore.

Well I'd have to know which of the 3 that you've already gotton, but one bird I know how to get off of the top of my had is that you keep throwing change into that guitar players hat on the second screen until he won't accept anymore. He gives you a bird after like 10 times or so.

Well I'll be damned! That's the only bird I was missing! I didn't think there was an actual reward to donating for the guitar guy. I just thought it was a way to grind up your Charm.

Mystery

I'd sincerely like to know how you managed to get some of those accomplishments, as several seem near impossible. Namely, the Hustler, Ten Million Dollar Man, Mother Teresa, Satan Incarnate, Fast Cash, and Speed Run ones.

Sly_3_4_Me introduced me to this game, I must say I like it quite a bit. Already beat the Lab. It can be incredibly hard sometimes, though. One annoying thing about it is gambling, even though you're REQUIRED to be a lucky !@#$er to get an accomplishment, and I think it's the only way to rack up enough money for Ten Million Dollar Man and quickly enough for Fast Cash.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Mystery on December 14, 2010, 05:40:58 PM
I'd sincerely like to know how you managed to get some of those accomplishments, as several seem near impossible. Namely, the Hustler, Ten Million Dollar Man, Mother Teresa, Satan Incarnate, Fast Cash, and Speed Run ones.

Sly_3_4_Me introduced me to this game, I must say I like it quite a bit. Already beat the Lab. It can be incredibly hard sometimes, though. One annoying thing about it is gambling, even though you're REQUIRED to be a lucky !@#$er to get an accomplishment, and I think it's the only way to rack up enough money for Ten Million Dollar Man and quickly enough for Fast Cash.

Well as far as the money related one goes, I just played black-jack with all-in bets. Whenever I lost all my money from a bad hand, I just restarted the game without saving and tried again. As far as the karma related one go, I just bought a shitload of IDs and Illegal IDs. The police sells the legal ones fairly cheap, and for every one you buy you get +30 karma. Also later at night, some dude leaning on the 7-11 sells illegal ids...which give you -30 karma per ID. So really you can buy your way as negative or positive as you need without a whole lot of struggle at all.