News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

World of Warcraft

Started by DarkMagician, December 12, 2010, 08:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkMagician

Right, I've grown pretty bored recently and have come to the conclusion that WoW must be cracked out again, im aware of the Catalysm update but im not really sure what's in it, so if someone could please explain to me better than Blizzard's crappy description of it i would be happy ;).

Also, suggest an alternate game if you know any because as good as WoW is I dont want to be hooked on it again, I have important exam's coming up this year that I need to focus on, but at the same time need to cure my boredom!

T-Rok

I don't play WoW, but I've read the original books they put out before WoW. Thus, my best guess based on the commercials is that they are finally introducing Deathwing(also known as Neltharion) into the picture. He was originally the protector of earth until he was corrupted by the burning legion. Along with Deathwing you will probably meet Alexstrazia, Nozdormu, Malygos and Ysera as they were key to his defeat in the original stories. However Blizzard may be saving his defeat for a later update, I do not know.

Bread

I stopped playing retail a long time ago. WoW is a fun game, don't get me wrong... But it got old for me, so I stopped wasting $15 a month. Now I just play private servers. And I like them more than retail. WoW is way more fun when you can actually do whatever you want.

Edit: I suggest a game called Battle of The Immortals, DM. I play almost every day, I'm a LV85 Berzerker. You'll have to check it out. http://boi.perfectworld.com/

Cactuscat222

Alot has changed, which was the entire point of it, really. Brand new old world for a new 1-60 leveling experience, endgame content that is difficult, fun quests and awesome new places to explore.

T-Rok hit the nail on the head when it comes to story.

Not sure what in particular you want to know about though.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here