News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Online Public Donation Pool (No Accounts Currently Available) $910 Total!

Started by Lucifer, February 18, 2011, 09:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucifer

We have all been waiting for the clan system to return. Hoping to ourselves that maybe with it activity will soar once more, and Stick Online will be like it once was. I'm done waiting. I say activity is a responsibility that shouldn't be layed at Meiun's feet for a game he no longer wishes to develop, and we should let him focus his attention on Stick Online V3. If we desire activity, we should create activity ourselves.

I am one of those who was patiently waiting for the clan system. During those few weeks before the loss of Meiun's computer where the arrival of the clan system seemed innevitable, I got together with my fellow community members and we created a clan in preparation, The Stick Mafia, planning to reveal it when the clan system arrived. Torch, Danimal, Igufed, Celson, Specialboy, Lingus, Pinball, T-Rok and myself all had the fun idea of making a clan to rival the Shadies. However, it didn't arrive, and hasn't, and I believe Meiun's focus has shifted entirely to Stick Online V3. But a clan system is not necessary for clans, nor is it necessary to boost activity. The only requirement for both is players willing to make the extra effort.

This is why we started a donation pool. We think it's about time we get some new players around here, because we're tired of all of you. I joke, because it's about time we create some activity for ourselves. I encourage all of you to not only donate with us, but create your own clans, and this is why I've asked Meiun to open up the clan boards. Who cares if it's not officially recognized, once upon a time this was never necessary for clans to flourish, and there's no reason why it should be now. We have precious little time left with our beloved Stick Online V2, maybe another half a year to a year at the very most as I see it, and once V3 rolls around we may never see V2 again. We'll be like those V1 old farts, rambling on about the good old days. Lets make the best of our time, and give V2 a proper sendoff eh? So create your forums, organize your players, The Stick Mafia will be waiting for you in the arena.

So here's how it works. The donation pool will only be open to players who currently lack an ingame account. Whether you're an old player who hasn't donated, or a new player without an account, you can get one here. This is not a service to open up new accounts for current players, so don't try to ruin this by being greedy, you will be caught. Those who desire an account will either post here or private message me. I will respond with an activation key, which will function as a one use $10 Stick Online gift card. The player will then email Meiun at , providing the activation key they were given, and the account details for either their old account, or a new account.

So please, tell your friends, spread the word, those who have been unable to donate in the past have their chance to play now. If you wish to donate as well, simply email Meiun after your donation confirming the purpose of the donation is for the donation pool, and private message me as well. If for whatever reason you wish your donation to be anonymous, please include that in your message.

Edit: Please note that this service will not be available to currently banned players or accounts, if you're banned, you're banned, and we can't do anything to help you.

Thank you so much to everyone participating, you're the real heart and soul of this community!
Long live Stick Online!

Donation Pool
Current Total: $910
91 Accounts Activated
0 Account(s) Available

Donators

Lucifer
  • $40
    Igufed
  • $80
    T-Rok
  • $210
    Celson
  • $20
    Dragx_Rage
  • $30
    Titan
  • $30
    Anonymous
  • $100
    HavoK
  • $270
    RayRay
  • $20
    Turkey
  • $90
    Crozier
  • $10
    Fisuman
  • $10

Accounts Activated

Puva
    HeroicHero
    Loksmith
    Chaos111
    Hemuli
    Raptor111
    Steakboy13
    Spike
    Djdoublens
    Enok153
    Yankyal
    FeeFee
    Cerberus
    Wasian2012
    Lastryder
    StickFan
    Kiegruen
    Jmacrules
    Alfye
    Zario777
    GBHPotsy
    House
    Luigi300
    Senthery
    Shadster
    Sainomi
    King_Boo
    Lukesterspy
    raeyo
    Underclass
    TheKolla
    Mercedes
    MooseBacon1000
    Krele
    Lasko
    Normann
    JaytheRogue
    zeiser12
    spidermat1
    aznx4xlyfe
    Siedge
    devilevilwa0
    dybevik
    Sonic472
    Sics
    Dave123442
    Linkshimers
    kyro98
    WHATtehFUNK
    DR4N3
    T
    Aganzo
    czechmate
    nikoladn
    Hordata
    setherouth
    Pazitelqt
    Gho$t
    PureAzzN
    KaptainKohl
    Exiled
    futilehavok
    rensdragonlord
    Maguswaffy
    SantaClaws
    Pirate92
    MadFella
    laerwolf
    Jelly
    T1kl3_m3_3m0
    3m0s_Penguin
    SoulBlade
    boomstick1
    Foly
    ramon1234
    Poppomatic64
    tbarr
    Dathlan
    aedan
    Zero57
    XxMeta98xX
    TheKoss
    maslinkin
    Junction
    Herpes
    DarkBlade325
    Andy302
    pieman
    Brassx
    ChaosRaptor
    BigFoot

Waiting List

Ripped

Mystery

Quote from: Lucifer on February 18, 2011, 09:26:28 PM
We have all been waiting for the clan system to return. Hoping to ourselves, that maybe with it activity will soar once more, and Stick Online will be like it once was. I'm done waiting. I say activity is a responsibility that shouldn't be layed at Meiun's feet for a game he no longer wishes to develop, and we should let him focus his attention on Stick Online V3. If we desire activity, we should create activity ourselves.

I am one of those who was patiently waiting for the clan system. During those few weeks before the loss of Meiun's computer where the arrival of the clan system seemed innevitable, I got together with my fellow community members and we created a clan in preparation, The Stick Mafia, planning to reveal it when the clan system arrived. Torch, Danimal, Igufed, Celson, Specialboy, Lingus, Pinball, T-Rok and myself all had the fun idea of making a clan to rival the Shadies. However, it didn't arrive, and hasn't, and I believe Meiun's focus has shifted entirely to Stick Online V3. But a clan system is not necessary for clans, nor is it necessary to boost activity. The only requirement for both is players willing to make the extra effort.

This is why we started a donation pool. We think it's about time we get some new players around here, because we're tired of all of you. I joke, because it's about time we create some activity for ourselves. I encourage all of you to not only donate with us, but create your own clans, and this is why I've asked Meiun to open up the clan boards. Who cares if it's not officially recognized, once upon a time this was never necessary for clans to flourish, and there's no reason why it should be now. We have precious little time left with our beloved Stick Online V2, maybe another half a year to a year at the very most as I see it, and once V3 rolls around we may never see V2 again. We'll be like those V1 old farts, rambling on about the good old days. Lets make the best of our time, and give V2 a proper sendoff eh? So create your forums, organize your players, The Stick Mafia will be waiting for you in the arena.

So here's how it works. The donation pool will only be open to players who currently lack an ingame account. Whether you're an old player who hasn't donated, or a new player without an account, you can get one here. This is not a service to open up new accounts for current players, so don't try to ruin this by being greedy, you will be caught. Those who desire an account will either post here or private message me. I will respond with an activation key, which will function as a one use $10 Stick Online gift card. The player will then email Meiun at , providing the activation key they was given, and the account details for either their old account, or a new account.

So please, tell your friends, spread the word, those who have been unable to donate in the past have their chance to play now. If you wish to donate as well, simply email Meiun after your donation confirming the purpose of the donation is for the donation pool, and private message me as well. If for whatever reason you wish your donation to be anonymous, please include that in your message.

Long live Stick Online!

Donation Pool
Current Total: $170
17/17 Accounts Available

Lucifer
  • $30
    Igufed
  • $30
    T-Rok
  • $90
    Celson
  • $20
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

tehrozzy

huh, i feel like i should add to this pool while my dollar is still stronger then the US Dollar, but i also dont know the paypal anymore. Damnit, will attempt to add when possible.

Meiun

Just for the record, I am indeed onboard with the whole activation key setup that Lucifer and the Stick Mafia clan have arranged. If you do end up receiving one of the donation pool keys, simply follow the instructions for activating/creating an account the same as you normally would (http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0), but instead of entering your donation information, simply copy in the key/code that Lucifer refers to in the first post.

T-Rok

Quote from: Mystery on February 18, 2011, 09:32:51 PM
Quote from: Lucifer on February 18, 2011, 09:26:28 PM
-snip-

Thank you for the coupon ^_^

I hope this promotes activity in the way we want. Can't wait to see some new players :]

See you all in game

darkflash

i think this is great what your doing just great! ill defintly tell my friends

Titan

This is an excellent idea.
Thank you Lucifer, and the rest of The Stick Mafia, for trying so hard to help revive the game.

Livin' in a lonely world.

Provo

I have been wanting to play Stick Online for a while now, some of my friends play it, and one just pointed me to this thread. I would love an account if you would be so kind.

HeroicHero

May I have an account? I really appreciate what you guys are doing. I've never seen people with so much dedication towards their online community!

darkflash

WOOT i can see it now SO will become more popular soon :D!!!

Lucifer

Quote from: HeroicHero on February 18, 2011, 11:21:24 PM
May I have an account? I really appreciate what you guys are doing. I've never seen people with so much dedication towards their online community!
Quote from: Provo on February 18, 2011, 11:07:32 PM
I have been wanting to play Stick Online for a while now, some of my friends play it, and one just pointed me to this thread. I would love an account if you would be so kind.
I have sent you both your activation keys, just follow the directions to receive your account. I hope to see you guys online soon!

ARTgames

Thanks for doing this you people that made it possible. Now we can get some more people! thumbs up, like, 5 stars,etc

BigBushWolfPapa

Thank, you everybody. This is so generous for all the players that cannot donate (Including me) I'm sure everyone will not be able to thank you enough. :)

~Bigbushwolfpapa

HeroicHero