News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Can't Connect?

Started by Maguswaffy, October 07, 2011, 10:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maguswaffy

Lately, the server's been awfully laggy at times. Now I got disconnected and can't log back in. Help?  :-\

Lucifer

One can only assume that Meiun was working so hard on V3 the server's internet exploded.

Jmac

I got disconnected too. "Failed to connect to server" is the error, and like he said, everyone has been having lag issues lately. I hope it's resolved soon so we can get Magus a WH! ;D

Maguswaffy

Quote from: Lucifer on October 07, 2011, 10:15:12 PM
One can only assume that Meiun was working so hard on V3 the server's internet exploded.
I'll just keep that in mind whenever I get disconnected, lol.

Jmac

The server is now back up. However, there are still major lag spikes causing us to disconnect... :(

TANK

yeah im getting d/ced every 5 minutes.

Jmac

The server is acting up again. :-\ However, it seems certain people weren't disconnected. Out of the 15 players that were online, only 13 got disconnected. What's going on? Lol.

EDIT: Server is working again...

KaptainKohl

no i got back on quickly after it went down and it said only 1 player so i think all of us got dissconected, and we all keep trying to get back on.