News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

ravaged lands online

Started by TANK, October 20, 2011, 09:55:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TANK

what happened to it? i just found it on GMC forums and it looks pretty awesome, all of its links are dead though. I noticed some stick online players were playing when i looked it up on youtube so i was wondering if i could get some info from you guys.

stick d00d

The guy who created it lost interest and stopped development. It's been dead for a year or 2 I think.

T-Rok

I know the creator personally. It's not that he lost interest, it's that he gained interest in another hobby. Death-core rap to be precise. I was going to continue the project myself, but I did/do not have the time to do so.

TANK

he ditched it for...deathcore rap....wat
ah that's to bad it looked like stickonline except without sticks  :'(

T-Rok

Yes, he makes and sells beats. This is his Youtube channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/delincuentebeats

I'm sure if I caught him on a good day I could get the gmk and what not.

House

from what i know he hated stick online also
it was a great game though almost made it to level hundred

Mystery

God, that game was enjoyable.

It's unfortunate most (other than Stick Online and a few others) online GM games go the way of the abandoned.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

crozier

Yeah a bunch of So-ers played it.
Ceroblitz, Ratchet, Magebolt, Josh (House's cousin), Looperpuck, I, and a few others also played it.
Twas a good game. It had a lot of potential too.

@House and Meiun hates RL too XD

T-Rok

Lol, he didn't just hate Stick Online. He hated it so much that's why he created Ravaged Lands. I'm not kidding you. I don't know why though. :/ If any of you want, I can see if I can get it hosted again :S.

TANK

go for it ide like to try it, maybe he would gain some interest again if he knew people were still into it.

sly 3 4 me

I'd like to try it again. I played it for a bit when it was up, but I forgot about it once I stopped using the computer with the game on it. 

Meiun

Quote from: crozier on October 20, 2011, 05:05:46 PM
Ceroblitz, Ratchet, Magebolt, Josh (House's cousin), Looperpuck, I, and a few others also played it.

I honestly don't hate anyone elses games, unless they have done something bad when creating it, such as steal or blatantly (key word blatantly) rip off mine or someone elses.

House

i would like to see RL back up too

krele

Quote from: Meiun on October 21, 2011, 12:02:18 PM

I honestly don't hate anyone elses games, unless they have done something bad when creating it, such as steal or blatantly (key word blatantly) rip off mine or someone elses.
*Giggles*

He quit because his game was exposed of being a stick online ripoff. He stole it, changed some stuff, included new sprites, and published as his own. This is not a speculation, it's a fact supported by full evidence.

T-Rok

Quote from: krele on October 22, 2011, 10:54:19 PM
Quote from: Meiun on October 21, 2011, 12:02:18 PM

*Giggles*

He quit because his game was exposed of being a stick online ripoff. He stole it, changed some stuff, included new sprites, and published as his own. This is not a speculation, it's a fact supported by full evidence.

Excuse me? Where is the evidence for this accusation.