News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Get your account re-instated.

Started by SoulKeepz, May 05, 2010, 08:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoulKeepz

So, I was bored, donated trying to find my account, because I couldn't remember the name. Now I've got an account that wasn't mine, and Meiun can change it, so I figure I might as well give away a free account re-activation.

So, I need a fair way to pick someone who wants theirs back. Ideas?

crozier

man you can make a new account!
Ask him to create a new one and give password and username.

SoulKeepz

Already have a new one. Hence why I'm giving one away. Lol

Delicious

Do you have any buddies that could be interested in playing? Or, you could just hold an event allowing players to basically vote on who they think would be most responsible and worthy of a new account via a pole?
<3

Meiun

I know for a fact there are at least a handful of SO fans out there that have wanted an account for a while but have been unable to donate. Just a matter of time I'm sure before one of them spots this topic, as I'd imagine they might not check the forums quite as often when they don't even have a game account yet. Either way though, it's a very nice gesture of you. Seeing as this does qualify as Stick Online related talk I will go ahead and move this to the general section, might help it get a bit more of the right attention (if you really want it in off topic instead just let me know).

VolcomPunk

Damn, and I just donated too!  :P

Looperpuck

Thats very generous of you. You should tell everyone who wants the account, to PM you a mini resume, saying why they want it, stating i they are the right choice and why, etc etc. It'l be a fun and kinda fair way.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

tehrozzy

Chaos111

Hmmm. I cant donate i dont have the money D:
Life is only the beginning of the story.

SoulKeepz

Quote from: Looperpuck on May 06, 2010, 12:46:53 AM
Thats very generous of you. You should tell everyone who wants the account, to PM you a mini resume, saying why they want it, stating i they are the right choice and why, etc etc. It'l be a fun and kinda fair way.

~Looperpuck

Aye, Going with that. So.

I want a mini-resume.

Name of toon:
Level of toon:
Cool items:
Why you should be reactivated:
Anything else that could help you out:

Will give it a few days, and after I get some responses, I'll pick one from there.

Chaos111

I don't remember my level or any items that it had  :-[

Zario777

What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

Chaos111

SoulKeepz

All right, for those still submitting, and those who submitted, you've got to wait until Monday. That gives people time to submit some over the weekend, and then Monday I'll review them, and then pick a winner.