News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

My ideas...

Started by flacopowa, October 06, 2009, 12:34:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: NotoriousM4^ on October 07, 2009, 04:46:02 PM
Perhaps change the name of you "Mexican Hat" to "Sombrero". The term "Mexican Hat" makes you sound quite ignorant.
Ignorance is bliss in safe quantities.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

flacopowa

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on October 07, 2009, 04:58:28 PM
Perhaps change the name of you "Mexican Hat" to "Sombrero". The term "Mexican Hat" makes you sound quite ignorant.

The ignorant are you for not knowing that I'm from Spain and is said sombrero

flacopowa

Updated October 8, 2009

Lingus

Quote from: flacopowa on October 07, 2009, 05:36:09 PM
Quote from: Mr Pwnage on October 07, 2009, 04:58:28 PM

The ignorant are you for not knowing that I'm from Spain and is said sombrero
How was he supposed to know you're from Spain... and if you are, why'd you call it a Mexican Hat instead of sombrero?

EpicPhailure

His topic title of the registration stuff said he was from Spain for some reason.

Magebolt

The gladiator has seems pretty cool. That's a decent sprite
http://teno.boards.net/

Just started a 2D Platformer MMORPG with Killer Loader called " The Endless Night Online"

flacopowa

Magebolt thanks for your comment.

New hat!

Chaos

All the hats pretty much suck, except for probably the gladiator helmet, and something about that strikes me as 'off'...
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Delicious

Did you just scale down the logos' for the Google Chrome and Firefox hat?  :-\ That is really unacceptable.
Can't offer any criticism since your basing this on Stick-online, though they are charming. Bland though.
<3

Torch

"Futbol hat"...? Was that on purpose?

JoEL

I got a feeling our friend here isn't the one making all of these hats, they all seem to have different styles...

NotoriousM4^

Quote from: JoEL on October 11, 2009, 09:35:01 AM
I got a feeling our friend here isn't the one making all of these hats, they all seem to have different styles...
Yeah, and I coulda sworn I saw that "Gladiator Hat" before. Under the name of "Trojan/Roman Hat" or something like that.

Delicious

I wouldn't jump to conclusions too fast, yet again I wouldn't doubt it seeing as he had already took Leguys' icon and hadn't gave credit.. almost as though he was trying to pass it on as his own. In all honestly though, all the hats are very unpleasent, including the "Gladiator Helmet", dispite it being the best sprite on the list.  :-\
<3

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Delicious on October 11, 2009, 01:21:42 PM
I wouldn't jump to conclusions too fast, yet again I wouldn't doubt it seeing as he had already took Leguys' icon and hadn't gave credit.. almost as though he was trying to pass it on as his own. In all honestly though, all the hats are very unpleasent, including the "Gladiator Helmet", dispite it being the best sprite on the list.  :-\
Well obviously while they suck, though I don't think he stole any...LeGuy didn't make that one, he did, he was suggesting it for Leguy's topic I guess? O_o
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Delicious

He changed it recently after this post...

Quote from: LeGuy on October 06, 2009, 04:33:12 PM
The storage is a good idea, though it's already been suggested about a million times.

I also would like to point out that the "Skill Vending" icon that he posted was almost certaintly ripped from some of my previous work. If you click this link to go to my SOv3 Skills List suggestion topic and look at the icon for Sleep, you'll find that they're way too similiar for his to be original. He just edited the background to yellow and made the "Z" a "$".

I don't really appreciate that you presented my spriting as your own without even asking or consulting me about it.

<3