News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

My ideas...

Started by flacopowa, October 06, 2009, 12:34:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Delicious on October 11, 2009, 05:30:16 PM
He changed it recently after this post...

Quote from: LeGuy on October 06, 2009, 04:33:12 PM
The storage is a good idea, though it's already been suggested about a million times.

I also would like to point out that the "Skill Vending" icon that he posted was almost certaintly ripped from some of my previous work. If you click this link to go to my SOv3 Skills List suggestion topic and look at the icon for Sleep, you'll find that they're way too similiar for his to be original. He just edited the background to yellow and made the "Z" a "$".

I don't really appreciate that you presented my spriting as your own without even asking or consulting me about it.
Oh I see....well it appears we have an issue here, than.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Torch

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on October 11, 2009, 07:12:16 PM
Quote from: Delicious on October 11, 2009, 05:30:16 PM
He changed it recently after this post...

Quote from: LeGuy on October 06, 2009, 04:33:12 PM
The storage is a good idea, though it's already been suggested about a million times.

I also would like to point out that the "Skill Vending" icon that he posted was almost certaintly ripped from some of my previous work. If you click this link to go to my SOv3 Skills List suggestion topic and look at the icon for Sleep, you'll find that they're way too similiar for his to be original. He just edited the background to yellow and made the "Z" a "$".

I don't really appreciate that you presented my spriting as your own without even asking or consulting me about it.
Oh I see....well it appears we have an issue here, than.

Quote fail ^

Also guys, please don't copy other people's work and post it as your own. There's no reward for good spriting and when people find out, all you do is make yourself look like a !@#$nugget.

flacopowa

Quote from: NotoriousM4^ on October 11, 2009, 12:19:23 PM
Quote from: JoEL on October 11, 2009, 09:35:01 AM
I got a feeling our friend here isn't the one making all of these hats, they all seem to have different styles...
Yeah, and I coulda sworn I saw that "Gladiator Hat" before. Under the name of "Trojan/Roman Hat" or something like that.

Search it on google because you won't find it.

Don't think I'm stealing things from others... I just have different styles and I'm still learning, so no more stupid accusations please.

Torch

Quote from: flacopowa on October 12, 2009, 11:13:37 AM
Quote from: NotoriousM4^ on October 11, 2009, 12:19:23 PM
Quote from: JoEL on October 11, 2009, 09:35:01 AM
I got a feeling our friend here isn't the one making all of these hats, they all seem to have different styles...
Yeah, and I coulda sworn I saw that "Gladiator Hat" before. Under the name of "Trojan/Roman Hat" or something like that.

Search it on google because you won't find it.

Don't think I'm stealing things from others... I just have different styles and I'm still learning, so no more stupid accusations please.
How do you account for the skill vending icon being almost identical to LeGuy's sleep icon? It's not a stupid accusation, that's solid evidence, give it up.

Desko27

Look... I'm flacopowa's big brother and I don't care about this game, but "Gladiator's hat" is mine. He asked me for one random sprite, and I made this one from the following image which he found on internet (one of the first images if you search "gladiator hat" on google):

Real photo:

Result:

I really don't care about what are you going to do with the sprite or if you like it or not, because I made it in less than 3 minutes on a photoshop layer above previous image and I can make as many as I want... but apart from this one, the rest of the sprites were made by him, all them, because I saw him making them... anyway I'm not gonna be weary with this. As I always say, think what you want, I have no time for this.

However, I know he should have mentioned me for the sprite, but that's another story that stays between he and me.

Ah, one last thing. I think he doesn't care about what sprite you use for vending skill, but the idea of the skill. Anyway, I see he has put the link to the LeGuy's skills list, so I don't understand what are you complaining about. I also think he has used that white ball with two lines at the corner of the skill sprite in order to maintain the similarity with other skills.

By the way, sorry if I'm not writing in English correctly at all... remember we are from Spain, but I hope you get the main idea of each phrase.
Anyway, sorry for the inconvenience.
See you.
Game Maker User.

Chaos

Well, that explains what seemed 'off' about that sprite.  I noticed all of his sprites were under-detailed and poorly shaded, while the gladiator helm was the exact opposite.  Now I know why.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Delicious

Quote from: Desko27 on October 12, 2009, 12:43:13 PM
Ah, one last thing. I think he doesn't care about what sprite you use for vending skill, but the idea of the skill. Anyway, I see he has put the link to the LeGuy's skills list, so I don't understand what are you complaining about.
Yes, however it was after the fact when LeGuy had to ask him to do so. Anyways, this clears everything, yet he must know to give credit were it deserves.
<3

Lingus

I believe it was Pinball who made a Roman/Gladiator style helmet similar to the one posted here. I don't think it was the same as this one though.

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Desko27 on October 12, 2009, 12:43:13 PM
-wall of text-

That clears a lot up, thanks. Also, your english is pretty much perfect in my view =P