News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

uk guy gets sent to jail for kicking people off mw 2 servers

Started by venuse, January 14, 2011, 11:45:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARTgames

What he did was bad but jail time? Maybe I'm missing something.

Josh

Celson

Sweet justice... About time they jailed someone for a DOS attack.

Meiun

Haaaaaa. A world where being a D-bag is a crime, that's a world I'd want to live in :D

Chaos

Kinda misleading.  He wasn't jailed because he was cheating at MW2, he was jailed for using DoS attacks, which is a punishable offense.   :-X
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

ARTgames

I promis if I'm in the uk I will never try to DoS or DDoS anyone's mw2 match. :p

I'm kidding, but I wonder how long he was jailed for.

Gin

He deserves the jail sentance, we could use less of cheating (nerd raging) kids who cant play fair.
Joshie3 - lvl 49

DarkBlade325

Quote from: Gin on January 16, 2011, 05:04:11 AM
He deserves the jail sentance, we could use less of cheating (nerd raging) kids who cant play fair.

Apologies for the late post in this thread, but to be fair most people hack just to see other peoples reactions. A.K.A, they feed on your rage and despair.

As a person who doesn't take games too seriously, I laugh at people who go bat shit when a hacker enters a server I'm in, even if I'm on the enemy team. It's just amusing to see how people react to a simple hacker, people have been around since the dawn of gaming. But I agree that it can be quite annoying.