News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Anti-Stick

Started by Loksmith, November 11, 2009, 02:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loksmith

yep
The one and only

Chaos

Good god, do I remember...
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Red October

Red has no idea what you are talking about. Is this some kind of dark matter?

Matty_Richo

If I remember correctly,
Someone posted the idea of "The Anti-Stick" it was just a stickman the size of the snowman in B&W and it had red horns and maybe even a tail.
It erupted in people saying things like they would no longer be able to play as it would conflict with their religion etc, and was eventually locked.

Pat

Hahaha, I don't clearly remember but I recognize the name.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Lucifer

Lmfao. Good o'll days.

Hey Lok!

EpicPhailure

Which forum? The vBoards one or the custom site that Scotty made?

Mr Pwnage

I would like to gaze upon this ancient, arcane, topic.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Chaos

Well, it was also the time when I ripped it down for being the stupidest piece of shit I'd ever seen, causing it's retarded 12 year old of a creator, Team Awesome (I believe, it's been a while), to get into a constant bitchfest with me pretty much any opportunity he had.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Loksmith

RIP kiddo
The one and only

Chaos

Quote from: Loksmith on November 14, 2009, 05:23:42 AM
Yup, it was Team_Awesome.  The topic was one of the biggest flame wars evar, but even after it was locked it caused more and more flame wars later on (Team_Awesome vs Chaos in Pivot, if anyone remember that).  You two didn't get along that well.

HAI LUCIFER

What can I say, intelligence can't co-exist with stupid. >_<
Jake says:

Pat

Anyone else wondering why this is in Ideas & Suggestions?
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Loksmith

Quote from: Pat on November 14, 2009, 06:09:29 AM
Anyone else wondering why this is in Ideas & Suggestions?
Maybe I'm suggesting Anti-Stick...
The one and only