News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Prestige: New life to s.o.

Started by scsox, June 28, 2010, 02:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scsox

Quote from: Torch on June 29, 2010, 12:08:04 AM
Getting to level 100 takes WAAAAAAY too long to implement this.

but many ppl are already at 100, thus giving them something to shoot for after lvl 100.

abysmalix

Quote from: Lingus on June 29, 2010, 03:48:26 PM
In which case, I would recommend adding an option to reapply stat points from the shop NPCs with a cost of something like 50k gold.

/like

Seifer

Anything related to you being more powerful after prestiging, be it you keep a small percentage of your stats or some such, will never happen. Be realistic. This game is built on the back of Pvp, not grind or lose to the guy who prestiged five times.

Infection

I do not like this idea, however, the thought of just actually restarting fully as a option would be nice.
"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect."

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."

Lingus

Quote from: Seifer on July 06, 2010, 12:34:12 AM
Anything related to you being more powerful after prestiging, be it you keep a small percentage of your stats or some such, will never happen. Be realistic. This game is built on the back on Pvp, not grind or lose to the guy who prestiged five times.
Yea true, but it would be more for something in SO2 to keep people who are level 100 interested in playing. I wouldn't recommend it for SO3 at all. But yea, I don't really care if this doesn't get added. I'm not even level 100. I'm much more interested in the clan system that Meiun's adding...

Eh, sorry for off-topic.