News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Terraria server :p

Started by havok, May 22, 2011, 11:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keep the server up?

yes
5 (35.7%)
no
2 (14.3%)
i dont ever play on it or plan to
7 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 14

havok

Update

new password:dragx

same ip tho or domain dragx.ws

fresh map as well

Snakeman

Quote from: Magebolt on May 25, 2011, 08:21:43 PM
it's working perfectly now thanks:),

Well apparently someone gave out the code and now there are randoms on this server ripping it a part like nuts:/

This is why it would be a much better idea to give out the password via PM to those that request it (again, via PM) so we don't have random trolls finding the server info and dumping it out to their griefer buddies. (Remember that guests can read these forums so having a password up would really defeat the purpose in that regard...)

havok

Quote from: Snakeman on May 26, 2011, 08:27:51 PM
Quote from: Magebolt on May 25, 2011, 08:21:43 PM
it's working perfectly now thanks:),

Well apparently someone gave out the code and now there are randoms on this server ripping it a part like nuts:/

This is why it would be a much better idea to give out the password via PM to those that request it (again, via PM) so we don't have random trolls finding the server info and dumping it out to their griefer buddies. (Remember that guests can read these forums so having a password up would really defeat the purpose in that regard...)

i will try it this way one more time if it happens again i will have to pm

Magebolt

Well, make a white list of people.. and then whenever you update the password just send the pms out to those people (between i play)

Hmm,... i saw some random people and they wouldn't justify who they were so.. i don't think this is working..
http://teno.boards.net/

Just started a 2D Platformer MMORPG with Killer Loader called " The Endless Night Online"

havok

Quote from: Magebolt on May 27, 2011, 04:42:25 AM
Well, make a white list of people.. and then whenever you update the password just send the pms out to those people (between i play)

Hmm,... i saw some random people and they wouldn't justify who they were so.. i don't think this is working..

will do :p if we hae another problem

Jmac

I can't believe someone destroyed my sexy house!  :o

havok

Quote from: Jmacrules on May 27, 2011, 04:05:34 PM
I can't believe someone destroyed my sexy house!  :o

i know i was so mad

Beastmode

I kept losing connection so i was just wanderening wats wrong with the server or is it mine but i was just watching

Moon_Blade

it says incorrect password

foG

What do I have to download and install to get on your server? :-)

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

havok

Quote from: foG on May 31, 2011, 09:31:52 AM
What do I have to download and install to get on your server? :-)

All you need is the game Terraria. You can buy it from the steam game market for $10.

then you can use my domain(dragx.ws) or the ip listed to go on it.
the password i will pm you on request :p

havok

Quote from: Moon_Blade on May 31, 2011, 06:42:42 AM
it says incorrect password

i have to pm you the password but idk if i will you because you have 8 post and i have ever seen you before :p

Jmac

Yeah, so I'm waiting for the next update to play again due to the fact that my game rolled back to the previous update, preventing me from playing on anyone's server. If you guys have been wondering where I've been, that's the reason.  :( I've tried to update it again but evidently, I can't...I'll see you guys on the next update though!

havok

Quote from: Jmacrules on May 31, 2011, 07:06:16 PM
Yeah, so I'm waiting for the next update to play again due to the fact that my game rolled back to the previous update, preventing me from playing on anyone's server. If you guys have been wondering where I've been, that's the reason.  :( I've tried to update it again but evidently, I can't...I'll see you guys on the next update though!

@jmacrules---- Sorry to hear that mate :(

---------------------------------------------------
Update

reset a brand new large map to explore but i all so sent all day building a nice big house i used over 5000 blocks on it. so i how you like it.

thekolla

Wes, if your ever in a mood to make a hardcore server, pm me i can give you a link to a custom server. Check the normal terraria topic to see some screenshots. Also just so you know for those screenshots i overkilled it, you can set it to whatever you want. You can also set it for random boss spawns and blood moon every night and frequent goblin invasions.