News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Item magnet hat and other ideas

Started by ARTgames, July 14, 2009, 10:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragx_Rage

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on July 15, 2009, 06:37:25 PM
I don't like any of these ideas but one, and the one I like, I strongly like. I might revise it a bit though:
I like your idea of your sticks body changing color, for large group scenarios. Escpecially for spawn partys at tournys. I think the system should work like this though:
Somewhere on the top menu bar, there is a button you can click on called "Spot Me". You click on the button, and your character's body brightens to a shade of mild-light grey, and head remains white. This wouldn't be done by making a new sprite, but by using a simple brightness command in GM, making it very easy to impliment. Click it again to turn it off. It is a toggle button.

If you don't mind art, I'd like to add that to my idea list, and give some credit to you? Tell me if that's alright.

I like this idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Osh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EpicPhailure

Yeah, that group thing would be helpful in mass SG fights and whatnot.