News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Opposite Day for SO3

Started by Mr Pwnage, July 13, 2009, 08:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARTgames

Quote from: Aqua on July 13, 2009, 10:21:37 PM
That ruins the fun.
~Aqua
it could say
"yad etisoppo sti."

I what more out of the blue stuff events this to make the game more fun. i like the idea.

also what would be the opposite effect of knock back?

for fun i think it would be cool if gm's were flipped upside down also. manybe items could drop that were gold and gold could be a random item. and when you got hit you gained health and when you hit max you died.

ill stop rambling now and hope this topic gets picked up by meiun.

Mr Pwnage

@ Artgames:
I'm going to have to reject all of those, too eleborate and/or excessive.

You did just give me an idea though...
Since gold is a somewhat trivial item (not saying it's worthless because I hear it will have more purpose in SO3, but trivial because it's a constant drop), gold could have opposite gravity, meaning it travels off into the sky, so you have to grab it quick! It would be destroyed offscreen. Only gold though, NOT ITEMS. God forbid a rare item floats to jesusland, never to return :(

I think I'll add this to my main post...
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Dragx_Rage

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on July 13, 2009, 11:03:08 PM
@ Artgames:
I'm going to have to reject all of those, too eleborate and/or excessive.

You did just give me an idea though...
Since gold is a somewhat trivial item (not saying it's worthless because I hear it will have more purpose in SO3, but trivial because it's a constant drop), gold could have opposite gravity, meaning it travels off into the sky, so you have to grab it quick! It would be destroyed offscreen. Only gold though, NOT ITEMS. God forbid a rare item floats to jesusland, never to return :(

I think I'll add this to my main post...

I agree about rejecting ART's ideas and I love the anti gravity gold idea!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Osh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Dragx_Rage on July 13, 2009, 11:06:28 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Osh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeeze, sounds harsh when you put it that way. Poor artgames  :'(
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

ARTgames

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on July 13, 2009, 11:20:30 PM

Jeeze, sounds harsh when you put it that way. Poor artgames  :'(

my goodness people. i also like the gold idea. Maybe all the hub cold be in inverted colors? or should i stop tying to think?

Bo-sox

Great Idea, that would be really cool!

Lucifer

Josh

lol sounds pretty cool ited be weird blobs in the desert xD

Bo-sox

Quote from: Josh on July 14, 2009, 01:07:11 AM
After a while the blobs should melt into puddles or shrivel up from the heat of the desert.

Josh

Quote from: Bo-sox on July 14, 2009, 01:46:00 AM
After a while the blobs should melt into puddles or shrivel up from the heat of the desert.
lol thated be pretty cool to watch :D
But wouldnt this be pretty hard to code?

CherryPie

what would players say, that play the first day on SO3?

Quote from: NewbOmfg, what an idiotic game, those programmers couldn't even think of a good spawn for the right monsters and the animation of my charakter looks aweful wrong, ima just quit this piece of shit!

I for myself like the idea :>

yottabyte

Quote from: CherryPie on July 14, 2009, 04:33:46 AM
what would players say, that play the first day on SO3?

Quote from: NewbOmfg, what an idiotic game, those programmers couldn't even think of a good spawn for the right monsters and the animation of my charakter looks aweful wrong, ima just quit this piece of shit!

I for myself like the idea :>

If everything is opposite, the noobs would spawn in desert. ;D

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

ARTgames

good thinking Josh and yottabyte. but it would be hard from them to make all those jumps with 1 vit.

edit:
i mean agi not vit.

Dragx_Rage

Quote from: ARTgames on July 13, 2009, 11:26:41 PM
Quote from: Mr Pwnage on July 13, 2009, 11:20:30 PM

Jeeze, sounds harsh when you put it that way. Poor artgames  :'(

my goodness people. i also like the gold idea. Maybe all the hub cold be in inverted colors? or should i stop tying to think?

Sorry ART I didn't mean it like that, it was late at night and i wanted to go to bed, I didn't mean to sound harsh.
Please continue contributing your ideas, as a lot of them are very good.

EpicPhailure

Maybe we can also do spawn points reversed.

But leaving the spawn points as it is would be more fun, since everybody is trying to go to the Town.

~Your friendly neighborhood Phailure, Epicphail