News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Opposite Day for SO3

Started by Mr Pwnage, July 13, 2009, 08:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonsploder

Well, all that's annoying for meiun to program. Simple - Reverse the controls. :P.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: jonsploder on July 15, 2009, 10:26:45 PM
Well, all that's annoying for meiun to program. Simple - Reverse the controls. :P.

Ehhh, you do relize that would be so much more annoying to program than putting a horizontal flip command on walking sprites. I know GM, and I am pretty sure that Meiun might know a thing or 2 about it too. (Just a guess though.) I have no idea how Meiun has the game programmed, but I do know without a doubt, telling GM to horrizontally flip 4 sprites (walk left, right, and stand left, right), is a hell of a lot easier than flipping the controls around.  Not only that, it would be a hell of a lot more annoying for players, for reasons I am sure you can imagine. Opposite day shall bring smiles, not punched in monitors.

So, I vote NAY.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

ARTgames

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on July 16, 2009, 06:41:54 PM

Ehhh, you do relize that would be so much more annoying to program than putting a horizontal flip command on walking sprites. I know GM, and I am pretty sure that Meiun might know a thing or 2 about it too. (Just a guess though.) I have no idea how Meiun has the game programmed, but I do know without a doubt, telling GM to horrizontally flip 4 sprites (walk left, right, and stand left, right), is a hell of a lot easier than flipping the controls around.  Not only that, it would be a hell of a lot more annoying for players, for reasons I am sure you can imagine. Opposite day shall bring smiles, not punched in monitors.

So, I vote NAY.

i would haft to say i agree. that would be a lot annoying for players.

jonsploder

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on July 16, 2009, 06:41:54 PM

So, I vote NAY.

You're joking right? Instead of keyboard_pressed_up, it's keyboard_pressed_down. O.o

JoEL

I agree with jon in this...It'd be much easier to change keys then swap code around.

Anyway, this is a horrible idea.

ARTgames

Quote from: JoEL on July 18, 2009, 12:39:38 AM
I agree with jon in this...It'd be much easier to change keys then swap code around.

Anyway, this is a horrible idea.

your guys just dont like the mookwalk! also i think the date for this event cold also be april first snits we don't have anything on that day any way. I think we should have something more grand from meiun birthday or a gm's.

DaBooda

Don't make fun of me. I'm dead serious, or there will be a red dot on your forehead too! *Snipe*