News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Detention Center

Started by dyne21, July 09, 2009, 10:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dyne21

ok what about not a detention center but like a conference room where your questioned 1 on 1 with a mod or admin.

they ask you why your their,  if its true or not, (if true) why you did it, and they decide on a verdict guilty non-guilty, (if guilty) decide punishment, (if innocent) they give small reward.

:o

EpicPhailure

Uhhhhh no.

Takes the GM's time and...well, if they're caught, then they have a right to email Meiun or post a topic in the forums. No need to let them in the game still.

ARTgames

Why are you so afraid of people getting banned any way? Just fallow the rules and what ever the gm says and you will be just fine.

Cactuscat222

Reminds me of Ultima Online, with Jail - thought you couldn't do anything except just stand around in there. I don't necessarily think it is needed for here; especially not with allowing them to still be able to fight/play; if they broke the rules, they shouldn't be allowed to play, if deemed so by the game master force.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

ZaC

Sounds like a good idea coz i have been banned 3 times this :<
Zac's Web Development, if your interested PM me - cheap prices !!

Aqua

All of which you deserved?
~Aqua

ZaC

Zac's Web Development, if your interested PM me - cheap prices !!

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: dyne21 on July 15, 2009, 11:12:38 PM
ok what about not a detention center but like a conference room where your questioned 1 on 1 with a mod or admin.
they ask you why your their,  if its true or not, (if true) why you did it, and they decide on a verdict guilty non-guilty, (if guilty) decide punishment, (if innocent) they give small reward.

Actually guys, I love this idea:
You have no idea how much fun it would be to run around Stick Online commiting various acts of "Stick-Treason". Than when asked in a detention center of law by Meiun dressed in a judge's cloak and fishnets (or whatever Judge Judy wears), I blatently deny all charges. Getting away with anything I do would be sooo darn easy, seeing as I would hire Chaos as my lawyor. Than, at the end of it all, I would enjoy my small reward for getting away with everything, wether it may be a new sword, or a cucumber to pleasure myself at night. Anyways, this is a really well thought-out idea, and must be added to the game ASAP!
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

ARTgames

Mr Pwnage it sounds like it would be cool once. maybe a good you tube video.

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Mr. Pwnage
cucumber to pleasure myself at night.

Wut?

dyne21

Mr Pwnage gets the idea

to me mods and admins are parents. . .
when my brother socks me in the stomach and im about to hit him back im my parents see me i get blamed so this is why i though of it.

PS: i think i want to be my own lawyer. 8)

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on July 20, 2009, 01:07:11 AM
Quote from: dyne21 on July 15, 2009, 11:12:38 PM
they ask you why your their,  if its true or not, (if true) why you did it, and they decide on a verdict guilty non-guilty, (if guilty) decide punishment, (if innocent) they give small reward.
[sarcasm]
Actually guys, I love this idea:
You have no idea how much fun it would be to run around Stick Online commiting various acts of "Stick-Treason". Than when asked in a detention center of law by Meiun dressed in a judge's cloak and fishnets (or whatever Judge Judy wears), I blatently deny all charges. Getting away with anything I do would be sooo darn easy, seeing as I would hire Chaos as my lawyor. Than, at the end of it all, I would enjoy my small reward for getting away with everything, wether it may be a new sword, or a cucumber to pleasure myself at night. Anyways, this is a really well thought-out idea, and must be added to the game ASAP!
[/sarcasm]
Though I really didn't think it was necassary...*sigh*.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

EpicPhailure

Kind of hard to express sarcasm on the internet.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Epicphail on July 26, 2009, 04:49:09 PM
Kind of hard to express sarcasm on the internet.
But I said "cucumber to pleasure myself at night" O_o?!

Lingus

Quote from: dyne21 on July 26, 2009, 02:24:17 AMto me mods and admins are parents. . .
You have a flawed view of the mod/admin role. They aren't there to be your parent. They are there to make sure that, in general, nothing too bad happens in the game. If someone is being annoying to someone, the mods aren't really going to do much of anything unless it crosses a certain line. They don't really step in for minor disputes like what you're talking about. And in a case where there is ambiguity over who might be at fault, they also try to stay out of those situations. If it's one person's word over another, then there's not much basis to do anything.

Mainly, you'll see them taking action when it's blatantly obvious that the person is causing trouble. Other than that, they would leave it up to the community to handle things.

Keep in mind, this was my general approach to moderating, and I learned it from watching some of the other moderators... but at this point a lot of the moderators are different... so they might take a different approach than what I described above. Although I would think any mod wouldn't disagree with my sentiment that they aren't there to be your mom.