News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

NEW SO2 MiniBoss! *2 ITEM DROPS REVEALED* >BUMBLEBIRD<

Started by Mr Pwnage, July 11, 2009, 04:36:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Lucifer on July 13, 2009, 02:09:43 AM
Quote from: Maxwell10206 on July 13, 2009, 02:07:42 AM
That Dunce hat looks similar to the KKK hat.
Oh my, PWNAGE, THE NEXT MONSTER YOU SPRITE WILL BE A KKK DUDE IN A WHITE CLOAK ETC, ;D.
OH LAWD!

I think not.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

ARTgames

I did not see your new hat and i got to say i like the old one better.

Looperpuck

I was looking at it, it's very good by the way, both the monster and the hats. But I noticed one thing, maybe you should make the head Black and Yellow instead of full black, just to show were the head is? I kinda had a hard time pointing out the shape and size of the head. It's also hard to notice all the detail in its body with just the one color, I had to look at it closely to notice the little feathers on the wings. Just a small suggestion.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

JoEL

Not trying to be nasty or anything here...but that is pretty bad...
The bumblebird needs more movement...he seems to stiff. The hats are really horrible too, so many people have tred to make the pointy cone shaped hat work for SO...but it doesn't I don't think it will ever work...

Try something different...don't just think about the stinger for the hat...why not make it more bee-like...or bird..which ever your going for. Also If someone hadn't have told me there was shading I would have never guessed there was shading...and i still argue that comment...

So more visibility would be good.

Improvement Highlights:

- More movement of the Bumblebird, less stiffness more smooth-looking attack as well.
- Cone hat = Bad No No.
- Visiblity and shading needed.
- Don' just focus on the stinger for hat ideas.

11clock

Aqua

The way I imagine antennae would apear to be condensed Bunny Ears.
Something I threw together a while ago...
~Aqua

mikkelet

sry, Pwnage, they just look.. too silly..

nice hat Aqua =)

DaBooda

So I'm thinking about paying acess to the server, now that I understand that it is up. But are all the graphics like this? I like the abilities that go with the items too. But about falling into water, couldn't you just swim after it and fight it in there?
Don't make fun of me. I'm dead serious, or there will be a red dot on your forehead too! *Snipe*

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: DaBooda on July 21, 2009, 09:06:54 AM
So I'm thinking about paying acess to the server, now that I understand that it is up. But are all the graphics like this? I like the abilities that go with the items too. But about falling into water, couldn't you just swim after it and fight it in there?
No, I am just a player who makes graphics for Stick Online for fun. None of mine have ever been used in the game. Go try and find some screenshots of Stick Online if you want to see what the graphics look like.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

11clock

Quote from: DaBooda on July 21, 2009, 09:06:54 AM

You can't swim in Stick Online...

crozier

I like the bird beak, not only just the sprite but the idea for sending a global message is cool.
That sadly is the only thing I like. :(