News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

pic of new christmas event idea

Started by swordmaster, October 09, 2009, 07:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swordmaster

i know i get it now
IGN:iCup

swordmaster

i know why it didn't work because i used a short link not a direct link

yottabyte

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

swordmaster

yottabyte

Quote from: swordmaster on October 10, 2009, 01:17:17 PM
that is it

Rofl. What? XD

My question is; What would it be used for? Another candy cane weapon? A hat? A monster?

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Lucifer

yottabyte

foG

'pic of new christmas event idea'

A pic of another candy cane is not an event idea, my friend. :)

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

swordmaster

Torch

And don't just post a standalone image. In fact, don't even post images, you have no idea what stick online V3 even looks like. Even if you did, a poorly sprited image of a candycane is utterly useless to Meiun.

NotoriousM4^

Quote from: Torch on October 10, 2009, 09:23:49 PM
And don't just post a standalone image. In fact, don't even post images, you have no idea what stick online V3 even looks like. Even if you did, a poorly sprited image of a candycane is utterly useless to Meiun.
Jeez Torch, quit wetting your panties for once. He never said it was for V3, and he never said he wanted it to be implemented. It is just a concept, it may be a poor one, but it's an idea nonetheless.  :)

Torch

Quote from: NotoriousM4^ on October 10, 2009, 10:21:06 PM
Jeez Torch, quit wetting your panties for once. He never said it was for V3, and he never said he wanted it to be implemented. It is just a concept, it may be a poor one, but it's an idea nonetheless.  :)
If he didn't want it to be implemented, it wouldn't be in the ideas/suggestions section; a section for things that people want to see implemented into stick online or the forums. Not a big deal or anything, it's just better when people put a bit of thought into their suggestions.

If you look at the Escapist forum board, people get banned for stuff like this.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Torch on October 10, 2009, 10:41:32 PM
Quote from: NotoriousM4^ on October 10, 2009, 10:21:06 PM
Jeez Torch, quit wetting your panties for once. He never said it was for V3, and he never said he wanted it to be implemented. It is just a concept, it may be a poor one, but it's an idea nonetheless.  :)
If he didn't want it to be implemented, it wouldn't be in the ideas/suggestions section; a section for things that people want to see implemented into stick online or the forums. Not a big deal or anything, it's just better when people put a bit of thought into their suggestions.

If you look at the Escapist forum board, people get banned for stuff like this.
True, but sadly our forum is tolerant of dipshits...so it is something we have to live with.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php