News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

cactus boss

Started by ARTgames, September 04, 2009, 06:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotoriousM4^

Quote from: Turkey on September 16, 2009, 01:36:20 AM
I like it, but i don't think it fits for stickonline.
Does anyone ever realize, nothing ever really "fits for Stick-Online" untill, it's actually implemented in Stick-Online?

flashmaniac

Quote from: NotoriousM4^ on September 17, 2009, 04:06:34 PM
Does anyone ever realize, nothing ever really "fits for Stick-Online" untill, it's actually implemented in Stick-Online?

Well, trial and error fits in here. You implement it into the game to see what it actually looks like. If I looks good and works, keep it. If it doesn't, go back to the drawing board.

Mystery

Quote from: flashmaniac on September 17, 2009, 06:14:05 PM
Quote from: NotoriousM4^ on September 17, 2009, 04:06:34 PM

Well, trial and error fits in here. You implement it into the game to see what it actually looks like. If I looks good and works, keep it. If it doesn't, go back to the drawing board.
Precisely. Plus, I think that Giant Frog Boss would look excellent in SOv2, if not SOV3.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Delicious

Well, Mystery.. Judging by the style of Stick-online 3, this would definitly not fit. Unlike the current SO, this time around it is planned to stick with one style.
<3

crozier

Quote from: Delicious on September 17, 2009, 09:34:55 PM
Well, Mystery.. Judging by the style of Stick-online 3, this would definitly not fit. Unlike the current SO, this time around it is planned to stick with one style.
what is that style?
People would try to match that style if we knew what it is.

EpicPhailure

There was a preview that was released by Venuse somewhere on the Hangout. Search around.

It was REALLY old though, and it's merely concept art (though looks as if a screenshot).

flashmaniac

Quote from: EpicPhailure on September 17, 2009, 10:23:10 PM
There was a preview that was released by Venuse somewhere on the Hangout. Search around.

It was REALLY old though, and it's merely concept art (though looks as if a screenshot).

I doubt they'd actually release any images now. I personally haven't seen the Hangout images. Sure, you can keep making sprites for SO2. Even if it doesn't get implemented you'll have the respect of the community.

DarkTrinity

Quote from: crozier on September 17, 2009, 09:58:22 PM
what is that style?

Orrrr... you could just leave it to the ACTUAL spriters of Stick Online to handle and everyone else could just stop trying to get their own sprites in the game...

flashmaniac

Quote from: DarkTrinity on September 18, 2009, 03:53:29 PM
Quote from: crozier on September 17, 2009, 09:58:22 PM
what is that style?

Orrrr... you could just leave it to the ACTUAL spriters of Stick Online to handle and everyone else could just stop trying to get their own sprites in the game...

If people enjoy making sprites for the game then sure, keep going. It doesn't matter if it fits with the new style or anything. As long as you had fun, and as I said before. Like Cero, you'd have respect of the community.

DarkTrinity

Oh, I don't have a problem with people making sprites for the game, It's when they expect their sprites to be implemented in the game is where I have a problem. And if they don't care if their sprites are implemented in SOv3, then why should anyone care about matching the style of the game?

Cactuscat222

Quote from: DarkTrinity on September 18, 2009, 11:34:09 PM
Oh, I don't have a problem with people making sprites for the game, It's when they expect their sprites to be implemented in the game is where I have a problem. And if they don't care if their sprites are implemented in SOv3, then why should anyone care about matching the style of the game?

Because I'd rather make sprite art made to represent SOv3, look LIKE SOv3. It's more fun...

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

JoEL

Who knows though, maybe SOv3 style has changed.

Forum

If there is a cactus boss there should be a cactus weapon like a needle/flower shooter :D
Officially quitted