News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Hey everyone

Started by JezzaFromAUS, May 22, 2011, 04:34:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JezzaFromAUS

Hey, thought I'd come back after a few years to see how everything is, my name used to be ThermalBlade. I left back when stick-online 3 was apparently coming out. So... Anything major new, is the game still the same as it was?

-Regards.

EDIT: Oh and how's it in terms of popularity now?

Freeforall

Welcome back! I hope you have a good stay! And many things have changed. If you haven't seen, Bandit Assassins, Sand Golems, New hats/Weapons and even a pirate ship have been added since you have been gone. :)

Forum

Officially quitted

Magebolt

no he is thermalblade... he just said that...
http://teno.boards.net/

Just started a 2D Platformer MMORPG with Killer Loader called " The Endless Night Online"

JezzaFromAUS

Lol hey Magebolt.

So how many people play it nowadays?

Forum

Quote from: JezzaFromAUS on May 24, 2011, 04:43:10 PM
Lol hey Magebolt.

Theres another player called "Jezza" and he is xirods brother founder of bigblobboss.com. Just wondering how he is. So yea and at most theres 10 players on every day not that popular than the olden days :( By the time SO 3 is released ill prob be 18 lawl.
Officially quitted

Zario777

Quote from: Forum on May 24, 2011, 06:19:53 PM
Lol hey Magebolt.

Theres another player called "Jezza" and he is xirods brother founder of bigblobboss.com. Just wondering how he is. So yea and at most theres 10 players on every day not that popular than the olden days :( By the time SO 3 is released ill prob be 1800 lawl.

Fixed
What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

DeamonClawz

Lol hey Magebolt.

Theres another player called "Jezza" and he is xirods brother founder of bigblobboss.com. Just wondering how he is. So yea and at most theres 10 players on every day not that popular than the olden days :( By the time SO 3 is released ill prob be 18 lawl.

The real "golden" days had around 10 - 18 players.

Supercowy

First of all, Welcome back! I sure remember your name from back in the days. The game has had quite a lot of changes like new weapons since then. In terms of popularity, I usually see around 20 players online with peaks of 30 players at night. The amount of people online really depends on in what timezone you live. When v3 comes out, I expect there to be at least 100 players online most of the time. Any plans to donate by the way? Cya

Matty_Richo

Quote from: DeamonClawz on May 24, 2011, 11:46:52 PM
Lol hey Magebolt.

The real "golden" days had around 10 - 18 players.
Ha, yeah, you use to be able to login and discover you're the only person online and be like 'Sick, I'm a legend.' now when you're the only one it sucks.
But yeah, depending on what time your on, I'm on Australian time so it's usually about 1-6 online for me and 10-12 during events.