News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Online V3 Official Sneak Peak!

Started by Meiun, June 29, 2011, 12:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceroblitz

Covered in 8 frames, simple sword swing :p

igufed

If Meiun is planning on sticking more info in this thread later on, I'd suggest keeping it on topic and leaving suggestions/sprites in their own topic.

Just my thought. Thinking it was about to get even more cluttered with off-topic posts.
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Bread

Quote from: igufed on July 04, 2011, 02:17:38 AM
If Meiun is planning on sticking more info in this thread later on, I'd suggest keeping it on topic and leaving suggestions/sprites in their own topic.

Just my thought. Thinking it was about to get even more cluttered with off-topic posts.
I agree. Very cool sword animation by the way, Cero. :D

krele

Quote from: Ceroblitz on July 04, 2011, 12:17:27 AM
Covered in 8 frames, simple sword swing :p

You're talented.

But something's off. His feet slide as he strikes. Move him a big forward, so his right foot doesn't slide.

Hambone

Well well well... I've been lurking around for a while, but it's nice to see evidence of the progress that's been made. It seems to me that this game will be much more open, and it should be a lot of fun to explore. I dunno if I like the 'Grown-up' graphics as much though. SO2's cartoony feel still has a special place in my blackened heart.

Zario777

I found MetalMatt's sprites for V3 on Youtube a long time ago (even though he didnt upload them...)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnyX0ZpZcTE
PS, howd he get the stick character and floor graphics before the Sneak Peak was released?
What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Zario777 on July 04, 2011, 04:57:50 PM
I found MetalMatt's sprites for V3 on Youtube a long time ago (even though he didnt upload them...)
PS, howd he get the stick character and floor graphics before the Sneak Peak was released?

These aren't the same ones. Venuse posted a very early sneakpeek of the concept designs.

Lucifer

Alright peeps, enough sprites, please if you have any more discussion about fan-made Stick Online V3 sprites make a new topic. Leave this topic for future sneak peaks and updates.

Matty_Richo

Quote from: Zario777 on July 04, 2011, 04:57:50 PM
If I recall correctly, the stick figure in the video was created by Teej, he posted it in the Stickho froum back when Meiun mentioned he may be looking for a new artist.

Delicious

Impossible, because that stick figure was created by niether Teej nor MetalMatt and wasn't released until now... It was literally the first thing I sprited for SO3 about a year and a half ago. It might look similar, but that's perhaps it's because a stick character can only be created in so many ways.  :P
<3

darkflash

Ya they are definitely not the same stick figure sprite.

Celson

Is there going to be a built-in hotkey system using buttons 0-9? Or is that GUI just for show again?

Matty_Richo

Quote from: Delicious on July 05, 2011, 02:36:51 AM
Impossible, because that stick figure was created by niether Teej nor MetalMatt and wasn't released until now... It was literally the first thing I sprited for SO3 about a year and a half ago. It might look similar, but that's perhaps it's because a stick character can only be created in so many ways.  :P
Oh yeah, nah we are talking about the one in MetalMatt's video, that is the stick sprited by Teej :P

king

guys! i am going to no life this game once it comes out!

good work looks very very nice!

RainbowDash

Any merch will be realised at some point with so3?