News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Online V3 Official Sneak Peak!

Started by Meiun, June 29, 2011, 12:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CherryPie

Quote from: Crazy9090 on July 15, 2011, 09:34:17 AM
Just looking at the pictures was eye candy. I can't wait to see more details about over the years.

The background is similar to Lingus's game.

NFO isn't his game, the "owner"(/main programmer) was jakethesnake last time I checked ;)

Crazy9090

Oh, I see.
I haven't been here for quite a while, except when I lurk. I've forgotten so many things!

Lingus

Quote from: CherryPie on July 15, 2011, 01:14:13 PM
Quote from: Crazy9090 on July 15, 2011, 09:34:17 AM
Just looking at the pictures was eye candy. I can't wait to see more details about over the years.

The background is similar to Lingus's game.

NFO isn't his game, the "owner"(/main programmer) was jakethesnake last time I checked ;)
Correct. I was a mod and hosted the server which also meant I was on the server a lot and did a lot of spawn parties. I can see where the confusion comes in. But yea, Jake was/is the owner/creator of NFO.

Freeforall

When V3 comes out, will you keep these forums, or make new ones, Meiun?

Meiun

Quote from: Freeforall on July 16, 2011, 02:11:48 PM
Unless I end up finding a real good reason to do otherwise, I'd imagine I would just keep these forums.

Freeforall

Quote from: Meiun on July 16, 2011, 02:47:10 PM
Quote from: Freeforall on July 16, 2011, 02:11:48 PM
Unless I end up finding a real good reason to do otherwise, I'd imagine I would just keep these forums.
Okay, thanks for answering.

king

Q:Is SOv2 still going to be up while SOv3 is?

Zario777

I can answer that with a question! =3
Was SOv1 still up when SOv2 came out?
What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

CherryPie

Quote from: Zario777 on July 16, 2011, 10:44:40 PM
I can answer that with a question! =3
Was SOv1 still up when SOv2 came out?

That doesn't have to mean that the same will happen with v2/v3. Last time this question was asked, Meiun had still left the possiblity open that v2 may still be hosted on a very cheap server (or maybe it is possible to host it on the same as v3 but with less hardware reservation). I think technically this shouldn't be problems, the question is: Is that neccessary?
Currently 5-15 (rarely 20) players play v2 and if v3 is up and running I'd say not more than 5 would still be heavily interested in v2 so I don't think it makes sense to keep v2 alive..

Meiun

Quote from: king on July 16, 2011, 04:15:50 PM
It is a possibility that V2 will still be kept going for donors once V3 comes out. It really just depends on whether it seems to be worth it at the time. Basically, if there are still enough people interested in playing V2, and keeping it up doesn't end up detracting too much from running/creating V3, then I'd probably have no real issue with keeping it going. But we will see, I'm still not certain at this point in time.

king

Quote from: Meiun on July 17, 2011, 03:32:04 PM
Quote from: king on July 16, 2011, 04:15:50 PM
It is a possibility that V2 will still be kept going for donors once V3 comes out. It really just depends on whether it seems to be worth it at the time. Basically, if there are still enough people interested in playing V2, and keeping it up doesn't end up detracting too much from running/creating V3, then I'd probably have no real issue with keeping it going. But we will see, I'm still not certain at this point in time.

thank you :)

darkflash

When will this topic be updated with more juicy info D:

krele

Quote from: darkflash on July 23, 2011, 07:22:14 PM
When will this topic be updated with more juicy info D:
On the next full moon night.

darkflash

Forum

Officially quitted