News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Online V3 Official Sneak Peak!

Started by Meiun, June 29, 2011, 12:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

havok

Quote from: king on August 06, 2011, 04:33:46 PM
ok kinda to ask meiun a question: Are u going to make a SOv3 video for the next sneak peek? I think that would be a good idea or do what u did last time. :) What ever you want to do.

DO NOT TAKE THIS OUT OF CONTEXT

But hopefully the next thing he release's is v3. But there might not be another sneak peek IDK tho.

but yes a video would be kinda cool i would just like the time from making the video to go into finishing the game.

Sorry i didn't word that very well but i know y'all get what i mean.

king

Quote from: havok on August 06, 2011, 05:06:04 PM
ok kinda to ask meiun a question: Are u going to make a SOv3 video for the next sneak peek? I think that would be a good idea or do what u did last time. :) What ever you want to do.

But hopefully the next thing he release's is v3. But there might not be another sneak peek IDK tho.

but yes a video would be kinda cool i would just like the time from making the video to go into finishing the game.

Well everyone wants another sneak peak so he is probally going to make one ._. but if he does make another sneak peek, making a short little video would be fast then typing all of that stuff in.. don't you think?

havok

Quote from: king on August 06, 2011, 06:04:17 PM

Well everyone wants another sneak peak so he is probally going to make one ._. but if he does make another sneak peek, making a short little video would be fast then typing all of that stuff in.. don't you think?

Well if i know Meiun he wont do a quick fast video on it. He will want it to look nice and pro.which will take time.

On top of that it takes away from the whole serprize the first time you play it.If you know what i mean. 

king

Quote from: havok on August 06, 2011, 07:23:19 PM
Quote from: king on August 06, 2011, 06:04:17 PM

Well if i know Meiun he wont do a quick fast video on it. He will want it to look nice and pro.which will take time.

On top of that it takes away from the whole serprize the first time you play it.If you know what i mean.

He makes it look pro because he is :). haha. and yea i do know what you meen. I would like for it be kinda surprise *my face hits computer* *WOW*

havok

that's it :) so lets wait and make it a big serprize :P he might throw a few more pics out tho but that all up to him.

Forum

Guys its probably gonna come in 2 yrs
Officially quitted

Freeforall

Quote from: Forum on August 06, 2011, 07:42:08 PM
Nobody said that o.O  It might, but that's a long time. But for all I know, it could be 3 or 4. Lol.
One thing I would like if it is implemented, is the ability to swim. I always thought it was sorta lame
that you just fell through the water. Maybe after a certain amount of time underwater, your health
goes down just a tad?

havok

might be there is no time frame no one knows

and

freeforall

that would depend on how the map is for one and that one of the things about SO is falling off the map lol

Titan

Another question, are there any plans on adding quests or tasks or anything of that sort? (Dungeons etc.)
Livin' in a lonely world.

havok

Quote from: Titan on August 06, 2011, 08:18:21 PM
Another question, are there any plans on adding quests or tasks or anything of that sort? (Dungeons etc.)

wouldn't that be kinda hard to do in a 2d type game

plus that would take away from the base of what SO is.

I do like the idea of dungeons where you can go in by yourself and kill everything however i personal dont think it will be added in

king

Quote from: havok on August 06, 2011, 10:20:29 PM
Quote from: Titan on August 06, 2011, 08:18:21 PM

wouldn't that be kinda hard to do in a 2d type game

plus that would take away from the base of what SO is.

I do like the idea of dungeons where you can go in by yourself and kill everything however i personal dont think it will be added in

Ah but there can be! I have made a stupid pic of what it can be :).

EDIT: i said 20minz but its really 5minz..

darkflash

DR4N3

If V2 stays up for those 2 years, I can wait.

sayers6

Quote from: DR4N3 on August 07, 2011, 05:53:40 AM
That's what I thought.....years later....I'm a forum scanner now. I used to be a fairly active member, and I was somewhat known, now I don't even think people recognize me :/

DR4N3

Quote from: sayers6 on August 07, 2011, 09:23:34 AM
Quote from: DR4N3 on August 07, 2011, 05:53:40 AM
That's what I thought.....years later....I'm a forum scanner now. I used to be a fairly active member, and I was somewhat known, now I don't even think people recognize me :/
I remember you. If that counts for anything.
I still have too much to do in V2 to be looking forward to V3.